“Plan to eat and drink”

8th Street Ale House
Ranked #22 of 180 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed October 2, 2017

The beer selection, both in house and other locals, is great. They cover all of the bases for quality beers. Just make sure to go with an appetite. The newly crafted menu is a foodie's dream.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

While driving around Sheboygan we spotted this ale haus. HAPPY we stopped because they make a killer burger. We were able to share it along with fries and cold beer! The bar is huge, clean and the service was wonderful. I would go again.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

We thought the food was very good. I had the buffalo chicken sandwich and cajun tots. Tots were definitely the star of the show. Friend had the Muenster burger and said it was the best burger he had in a long time. Huge selection of craft beers both draft and bottles. Only reason I didn't give them a 5 is the service was pretty slow that night. They had a couple large parties but it took too long to get refills.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

The food here was good, the staff was friendly, but frankly, it was quite average. Everything was fine with my visit, but ask me in a few months what I remember about it, and I doubt I could tell you much about it. Nothing stood out, then again, there was nothing bad with my visit either.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 31, 2017

My wife and I visited this place a couple days ago. We were both starving when we got there and were really disappointed with the food serving size. I ordered the beet salad only to have them come back 15 mins later and tell me they were out of beets. I then ordered the spinach salad, not realizing it was a wilted spinach salad. You can see from the pics that it is child's size. Their Pale Ale was decent but I was surprised that they weren't serving it in their own glassware. My wife had their heffe it it tasted like extract. Their IPA was not drinkable and so I settled on a Dragon's Milk instead. I'm not going to visit this place again after my experience.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank stratocruiser377

Been to 8th Street Ale House? Share your experiences!