Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$118
FindHotelUS$93
Orbitz.comUS$93
TripadvisorUS$93
ZenHotels.comUS$118
All reviews pool area yogurt room was clean nice pool off the highway nice breakfast convenient location hot tub continental breakfast very nice hotel wi microwave grandkids sink accommodations couch fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2018

I stay at AmericInn Hotel & Suites in Sheboygan for work at least 2 nights every week, the staff are always pleasant and accommodating. If I can't sleep in my own bed, this is the next best place! You will not be disappointed! I highly recommend the AmericInn Hotel & Suites of Sheboygan!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Reviewed November 1, 2017

This is Wisconsin and no covered entrance and it slopes up to the front door! Good luck when the snow comes. All the hallway carpets are dirty and stained, small doors and good luck getting a luggage cart into the rooms. Very noisy even on the side of the building away from the highway.

NIce beds and a decent breakfast but I would avoid this place if possible.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Carly C, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Sheboygan, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Hello Robert!

I want to thank you for advising us on your stay at the AmericInn Hotel & Suites of Sheboygan. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests.

Yes, you are correct, our corridor carpeting is a little outdated but good news we are in the process of replacing it. We have already replaced all the carpeting in guest rooms and hallways are next!

While we do not have a covered entrance during winter we are very aware of the conditions out front and make sure to salt and shovel when needed to keep our guests and staff safe. Saftey of all guests and staff are a top priority. The reason the sidewalk slopes in front of the door is to accommodate those guests who are handicapped and need assistance from a wheelchair.

Again I apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed breakfast at least! Our incredible breakfast host Alberta does an awesome job of providing a hot homestyle breakfast in a relaxing clean environment.

Carly Cardinal

Reviewed November 1, 2017

The staff is inconsistent, one or tow are helpful others seem indifferent. Housekeeping does a poor job cleaning the place. Found old french fry behind a table, dirty sheet was replaced on the bed, and dust was evident everywhere. Hot breakfast was dry and poor flavor, quality and over salty.. Prices are low but they could do better.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Good morning Melaineh,

First off thank you for taking the time to review your stay. The only way the hotel and staff can improve or know what we are doing well is through detailed feedback like you gave.

I was very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity. I certainly empathize regarding the points you mention in your review, especially the cleanliness level in the room. This level of service is certainly not acceptable and will be addressed with the concerned party ASAP.

Please reach out to me by phone or email so I can send you a gift certificate for your next stay. We would like the opportunity to prove to you the last stay was not the norm and we have made the necessary changes.

Carly Cardinal
P: 920.208.8130
E: Carly@pridehospitality.com

Reviewed October 28, 2017

We checked in and made reservations for two nights at two different times. The staff put the reservations together so we didn't have to move rooms. The breakfast was good. They had cookies and popcorn during the day. The room was great. The hot tub was great.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2017

We were on our way up north but wanted a overnight in Sheboygan. I like Americinn hotels as they are usually very clean, and comfortable. The Americinn in Sheboygan has been totally redone recently, so decided to stay here.
The first room we were given was not to my standards. It had a funky odor to it, and the toilet did not flush very well. I went down to the front desk and asked to either have something done about the room, or give me another room. The young man at the desk went out of his way to accommodate us. He changed our room and even let me check it out first. It was indeed, much better. He was very apologetic to us, and even brought us each a nice warm cookie. ( thank you ) On our way out to dinner we walked by the other room and they had a person in there cleaning it. My one suggestion would be to ask to have a room away from the road. It was pretty noisy that evening, and started getting noisy early in the morning. Otherwise a good place to stay.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from road.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple