“Good meal”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

My husband ordered rare prime rib. He was very pleased when he received it. There wasn't much talking as he enjoyed it. I ordered medium rib eye and was very pleased. The reason I give it 4 stars is because I ordered hurricane margarita and it was nothing but ice, maybe 1/2cup of drink. Not good for $7. I would go back and just have a meal. No drinks.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

This is the typical Texas Roadhouse experience. The staff was very friendly. By doing the call ahead seating I did not have to wait to get a table which was great on a busy evening. The rolls and honey butter is always terrific.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

The food was great the service was great. What else can I say. We've never been disappointed. Great place. :-)
We had the rib eye and it was fabulous. Flavor and tenderness is always just right.

Reviewed August 9, 2016

Great food and quick service. I had a steak an it was excellent. The price was reasonable and the servers were friendly.

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

I haven't had many bad experiences at a Texas Roadhouse, but this was bad.

Food was lukewarm.

Steak was tough.

Sent it back and it was still on my bill. Had to talk to them about taking it off.

My father in law also had a bad steak.

We bought the 2 most expensive steaks and didn't end up eating them.

He also had a bad experience a year ago.

They tried to make it right, but there isn't much chain food up there so I think they don't hear that many complaints for their mediocrity.

They tried to be helpful.

1  Thank qwerty357

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!