“Cute gem”

Paradigm Coffee & Music
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Sheboygan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Such a cute little gem in downtown Sheboygan! The coffee shop was huge, with lots of seating. The decor was interesting but artsy. I got a Maple Nut Latte which was delicious! My boyfriend got black coffee and enjoyed it as well. It was a little hard to find due to a lack of a big sign on the outside, but if you know where to look, you'll find it. I'll definitely stop back in next time I drive through!

1  Thank Julia J

Reviewed February 2, 2018

I have been there many times for coffee and thought the food looked good but eating it proved disappointing. I went with three friends for lunch and none of us totally loved the food. I would go again for coffee and pastry but leave the meals alone.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

If you are vegetarian or vegan and you’re near Sheboygan, you owe yourself a trip to Paradigm.*
The decor is a little modern urban, a lot reclaimed everything, and completely unique.
The service is good.
The prices are fair.
The food is excellent, and there are many options available.

* Even if you’re not vegetarian or vegan, you should still give paradigm a try.

1  Thank SuperTed19
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our blended coffees looking out onto 8th Street. The coffee and scone we're good. The atmosphere is nice as well. We recommend a stop here. We enjoy searching out local coffee houses instead of chains.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

My hubby and I wanted a place to eat before our show at the Stefanie H Weill Theater and came upon this gastronomic delight. Not only do they use exceptionally fresh ingredients in our salad and sandwich but their bakery items are simply amazing. The coffee is definitely better than any other coffee shop I've tried and love the eclectic atmosphere with the open windows let us feel like we were outside yet very comfortable inside. They have regular entertainment and it sounds like a place to stop by if you enjoy their what they have. BTW they have a vegetarian menu that's like none I've had in years!