“Good mac and cheese”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite around 6pm - service was slow as there seems to have been a mix up with who the server for our table was. It was a good experience otherwise - vegetarian Mac and Cheese was a good choice here.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

We found ourselves in Sheboygan at lunch time and found the Black Pig. We thought the menu had a wide variety of offerings the service we attentive and pleasant and the prices reasonable. We thought the food was good - had the quinoa salad with chicken and the chicken confit salad sandwich. Both were tasty and we nice portions. If we happen to be in the area again would return.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

I was at this place for dinner a couple months ago and loved it. I was here for lunch and I was disappointed. I will have top try again to see if this was a fluke.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on a whim was pleasantly surprised by the relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff. Type of place where you can talk to other customers and learn about their experiences in the area. Very nice menu choices matched by quick attentive service. All three are f us really liked our food selections. Bar tender very friendly and informative. Don't pass this place up.

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Was visiting the lakeside in Sheboygan for the first time so I searched for a spot that rated well and this was it.
Nice place with good food and beer and really good service and hospitality.
There was a lot on the menu that looked soooo good but I just needed a small something so I opted for the poutine which was shoestring fries covered in whole hog gravy and sauteed cubes of cheese. Delicious! Just loaded with flavor.
Had a light pilsner on draft to wash it down. Will be back again next time I visit Sheboygan.

Been to Black Pig? Share your experiences!