“Brunch with creative libations and special entrees”
Review of Harry's Diner

Harry's Diner
Ranked #24 of 172 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

Over the last few months due a family bereavement, we have met at Harry's several times for breakfast and now lunch. My go to breakfast is their crepe special with a mixed berry sauce, but others love the potatoes pancakes and the egg dishes. We are a crisp bacon family and they always do it right, not rubbery or burnt, that is actually a rare consistency, that we greatly appreciate.
Most recently we had lunch and I tried their taco on Texas toast, while messy, it had great flavor and I appreciated the servers request for feedback on a new special. Always friendly, prompt to refill drinks and the fact we never feel pushed on busy Sunday makes us all appreciate the servers, but if I am honest what I love most are their brunch drinks. I believe they offer 4 or 5, no bar, but their Bloody Mary's is an appetizers in itself and each mimosas creation is so good it is difficult too choose. If you haven't tried this Harry's you need to, while the first Harry's
is good too, this one has more room for groups and is set apart by the creativity of the cooking and the service of the staff.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

This is a great little throw back diner. The breakfast selection is and food quality is very good, the service is very attentive and your coffee cup never gets empty.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

We had an amazing breakfast in this unassuming little place in a neighborhood of Sheboygen. It looks like the All-American diner and it lived up to expectations and more!
My wife and I both had great meals but mine in particular was one of the best breakfasts ever!! Service was efficient, attentive and friendly.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Friendly and good service. We had breakfast items. Eggs Benedict and pumpkin pancakes were the special. Pumpkin pancake was topped with a whipped brown sugar and cinnamon butter...YUM! Eggs and hash browns were perfectly done. Busy place with fast service. Be prepared for good food and service accompanied by fairly high prices. Worth it for a treat every once and a while.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

Went for breakfast after a good morning of fishing and the food was good. I had the Greek skillet and it was well prepared and tasted great. Severla other types of skillets.