“Immense Menu. Tasty Food. Great Service. ”

Fountain Park Family Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 174 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

We stopped in for a late breakfast, and were thrilled to learn they served breakfast all day. The food was very tasty - a skillet and bacon and eggs with a bottomless cup of coffee. The sever was eager to please, and the bill was so cheap! Two bottomless cups of coffee for under $4 - insane! We will definitely be back.

Reviewed October 18, 2016

We had the Greek omelet plate, and it was awesome. You get a very good portion to eat for the price. I will certainly stop in again on the way to visit my daughter. My wife and I loved it.

Reviewed October 3, 2016

Very good food for the price. Much better than expected, and the service was very good. I had a shrimp pasta with mushrooms and my friend had the baked whitefish special...both were excellent.

Reviewed September 19, 2016

I have eaten here many times over the past 10 years and I can always depend upon them being dependable. The food and service are always the same.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Decent breakfast. Very fast. Lunch and dinner are not great. This place is average at best. There are better choices around here.