“Amazing Butter Burger & Cheese Curds”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #42 of 171 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

This was an amazing amazing lunch. It hard to say much about this place except GO GO GO!!!! Sure wish I had a Culver’s in California. Can’t wait to go back!!!!

Reviewed November 9, 2017

I like their food, however I wish they'd bring a turkey melt back. Service is a little slow compared to other Culvers I've been to. Last time there was a nice young man going around asking how our meal was, 3 TIMES. A bit annoying!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Although Culvers has recently arrived in Florida, a WI Culvers is just much better. To begin with, the woman taking our order was very friendly and asked us questions about our visit when she found out we were visiting Sheboygan. Our meal came quickly and the burgers and fries were warm and tasty. The friend cheese curds were excellent with just the right amount seasoning. Unfortunately, we had no room left for the frozen custard but that just gives us an excuse to go back!

Reviewed March 13, 2017

It is lit. There is no place that is more lit. This is as lit as it gets. All the foods are delicious and i would eat them any day of the week. The employees are very nice and polite. The reason i gave it a 4 out of 5 is cause no one restaurant is perfect, but culvers is lit.

Reviewed March 11, 2017

I like many restaurants, but Culver's is my favorite. They have great chicken tenders, burgers, fish sandwiches, salads, etc. All of their foods are amazing, but the best thing on their menu, is the custard ice cream because you can get any type of flavor you want with a lot of choices for toppings. The service is faster than most other restaurants I have been to. Overall I love eating here and I will definitely go back.