“Delicious fried perch and bluegill”

Majerle's Black River Grill
Ranked #5 of 174 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are nestled within the evergreen trees, we offer you a fine menu of American Cuisine, complimented with local favorites. If you are not hungry, sit at the bar and choose from our large selection of beer, wine, and liquor.
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Food was good, not great. Fried perch and bluegill were delicious, but everything in general was too salty - it took away from the flavors of each dish. Loaded baked potato was not good - basically a thick slice of cheese melted on top of potato with some bacon thrown in too. Service was wonderful and our waitress was well loved by our kids.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

After a long hot day at the pool 8 of us went to Majerles for dinner. It is in a part of Sheboygan I never knew was there - very woodsy and deers right in their yard. Feel like you are up north! In fact, restaurant has that up north feel too! Food and service was excellent - will definitely go back!

1  Thank JackieV311
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

We found this sweet surprise on a wooded road in Sheboygan,WI. It's an old restaurant but felt cozy. We were given the best table by the windows to watch the wildlife while we ate. The food was very good, and priced reasonably. We had their sandwiches and they came with warm chips....all were delicious.
We definitely will go there again when we travel to the area.

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

Currently staying in Plymouth, looking for an interesting place and found thru of all places, Trip Advisor. We got there 6ish on a Thursday. Packed and then cleared out. So we thought we were safe sitting at one of two pub tables. We were wrong! A large group of people arrived waiting for their table. I totally get the packed situations...however, my beef is not with the restaurant, its with the patrons who thought it was okay to bump me with his back, no acknowledgement, or the group of cackling women who didnt care that my husband and were attempting to have a dinner and conversation. Would I go back and try again....yes! However, I would NEVER sit in the bar.

Since I am in management, I have to give kudos to the hostess. She ran the show, she followed up with waiting customers. She ensured efficiency in the overall process.
Our waitress was swamped, no offense but we received service only ehen there was something to bring to our table.

Again kudos to the hostess, she noticed our wait for beverages.

2  Thank Angela W
Reviewed June 12, 2017

Nothing on the menu is not good. Wonderful view,and desserts and drinks also good. Service very good. Everything on the menu us tops!

1  Thank Jane M