“Excellent wait staff, amazing food!”

Bread and Bean Eatery
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: That's about it!
Reviewed April 16, 2018

The service time is excellent! Usually, the restaurant is never TOO packed and the staff is very friendly! I arrived midday at a very busy lunch on a Tuesday, and I still received my meal within 10 minutes. The meal I ordered was cooked perfectly, and the side was just right! They refilled my beverage at very appropriate times, and allowed me space to eat, unlike other restaurants. Very small but cozy location, with a very unique and welcoming decor. I have no complaints!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Hunter F

Reviewed April 1, 2018

We have frequented this restaurant on many occasions and we have never had a bad experience. It is small but service and personnel are very friendly and the food is great

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Bread and Bean is a quant eatery with a diverse menu for many styles of eating. Fish, steak, and salads. Everything is good.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ventured out for dinner and happened to drive by this restaurant. The food was good, service okay, but the hours are short. We stopped in for dinner and on that day (I think it was a Friday), they closed at 8. We felt rushed to finish since we were the last ones in the restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed October 17, 2017

I've been to this place more than 10 times, and ordered a delivery meal another 10. It's a great little place, always packed. Great sandwiches, great desserts, good restaurant! Look Sheboygan Falls is a tough place for a little soup and sandwich kitchen to make it unless you're charging $2.25 for the old folks. These guys DO charge more and they are worth every penny. Farmhouse chicken is a gift from heaven... come hungry and order a slice of cake too!

Date of visit: September 2017