All reviews breakfast delivered american club bed and breakfast quaint town each morning whirlpool tub garden suite small fridge fresh fruit place to stay first floor sitting area sheboygan wisconsin bedroom keurig recliner
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Rochester Inn for one night and just loved everything!
The Innkeepers were really great, helpful and gave suggestions on what to do in the area.
I can only say. Great place and people.
Well worth a stay if you happen to be in Sheboygan Falls.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2017

I don't know why anyone would stay at one of the chain hotels along the highway or pay the high prices in Kohler when they could stay at the Rochester Inn. This was my second stay - first alone for an event and this time with my husband for the US Open golf tournament. The breakfasts are fantastic. The two-level suites are spacious and comfortable. The staff is welcoming and friendly. You can be as private as you want; they will bring your breakfast to your room so you can dine in private. Walking distance to downtown Sheboygan Falls where there are several good restaurants. Minutes away by car to the lakeshore. Just love it - we will return.

Room Tip: Two-level suites on the ends (#1 and #4) are the best.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Wow, been coming to Sheboygan/Sheboygan Falls for many many years. Always stayed in a chain in Sheboygan. Just discovered this quaint B&B. Loved it!
Polite friendly helpful owners.
Fresh baked cookies upon arrival.
Clean comfortable room with a great single whirlpool tub
Delicious beautiful breakfast delivered to my room!
I wanted to stay and enjoy longer.

Suggestions for improvement-
Room darkening shades would be a great addition.
A bathrobe so one can get comfy after using the whirlpool and be decent when breakfast arrives.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed January 3, 2017

We stayed close to the Christmas holiday. The town of Sheboygan Falls is filled with little shops and restaurants just steps from the front door of the Rochester Inn. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable with great recommendations for activities and dining. Breakfast was outstanding! With the Christmas decorations Sheboygan Falls looked like Bedford Falls. What a wonderful winter getaway. The next time we plan on staying longer.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2016

We stopped here on the last leg of our Circle Lake Michigan tour. It was our second visit, and our positive memories were reinforced. This is a small but gracious inn. Our suite was comfortable and romantic. I am an early riser, so having two levels allowed me to go downstairs, have coffee and read while my wife slept in. Breakfast is to order and brought to your room, and is always delicious.

I could babble on about how much we like this place, but suffice it to say this is the standard by which I measure all other bed and breakfast inns.

Room Tip: The two story suites are well worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Ray and Kelly Y, Owner at The Rochester Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2016

Dear Tom,
We are so happy that you and your wife enjoyed your second visit with us at the Rochester Inn! It was lovely to have you as our guests; we are looking forward to your next stay when your travels bring you back to Wisconsin.