“We'll Be Back! Absolutely Wonderful!”
Gardens in Bloom Rear Decks and Screen Porch
View From Hammock In Apple Grove
View From Tree Line
Saying Hello
Saying Goodbye
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
LovingLif...
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
“We'll Be Back! Absolutely Wonderful!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

We traveled to Sister Bay for a family vacation. In our party we had four adults and one 4 year old child. This cabin was charming, clean, well stocked, and in a wonderful location. It can be difficult to impress me when it comes to hotels and such, and I was pleasantly surprised that Dovetail Acres surpassed even my hopes for what it would be.

The house was a great size with a wonderful apple tree grove in the back where you can hang the hammock. I spent many afternoons reading and taking a nap in that hammock! An apple even fell in my lap once while I was laying out there and I promptly ate it! The cabin was decorated beautifully and very clean. Beds were comfortable. Although we could hear the road, we were off it quite a bit, and couldn't see any other signs of people/homes.

The first night we saw 20 shooting stars from a meteor shower! Awesome! The second night we saw 4 deer checking out the apple grove. Our 4 year old loved playing ball in the yard and eating apples. She also loved roasting marshmallows and hot dogs in the fire pit.

It was also very close- right outside Sister Bay, and it didn't take more than 3-5 minutes to drive downtown.

The owners were great and professional.

We loved this place and hope to go back soon!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cozy, Charming, Large, Comfortable
Liked least: I like it dark when I sleep and the curtains didn't block out much morning light. Not a biggie.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing