“A nice place for your dog, and you, too.”

Sister Bay Dog Park
Ranked #12 of 23 things to do in Sister Bay
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The Village of Sister Bay owns the park, and is responsive to pet owners. Open to all dogs and owners. Water available during the Summer/Fall season, and plastic bags for you to clean up after your pet.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

This is a great dog park, with sections for small and large dogs. I'm hoping it was because we visited right after Memorial Day weekend, for here, still early season, because the parks really needed mowing. If so, it's a great place.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

This park is a huge asset in Sister Bay and a fun place to meet people from all over. Our dogs love it! I get all the local news here!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I drove over without the pooch to check it out. It is just a grassy are, maybe an acre, surrounded by a fence. The first thing I noticed was the unpleasant smell, and that there were no dogs there. This was about ten in the morning. The only amenity was a small billboard with waste bags on it. No water source that I could see. I didn't bother to take my dog there.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

The park is huge with plenty of running space and sharing space. Trees are nestled in a portion of the park along with a picnic table. Coming from the Southwest where dog parks are desert and sand, this is doggie and owner pet heaven!