“GREAT TASTING CREAM!!!!!”

Door County Creamery
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Sister Bay
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Farmstead Cheesery and Eatery. We make cheese and gelato right here at the store from our farms milk. Here you are able to sample and watch how all our handmade farmstead products are made. Artisan Sandwiches, Salads, Soups, Cheeses, Meats, Beers, Cheese & Wine Pairings and anything you might want for a picnic we can help you assemble. Come pet our baby goats and spend the afternoon on our sunny patio.
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Decided to stop at the Door County Creamery on the way home from Ellison Bay and really liked the positive atmosphere when entering here. The ice cream shop is very appealing to the eye and very clean. There are different ice creams, sorbets and gelato you can eat, like lemon, blueberry, hazelnut, salted caramel, coconut candy bar, lemon cookie, stracciatella, caramel cashew crunch, cookie dough and the one I tried, raspberry panna cotta, which was very creamy. It is very expensive for what you get,
(I could buy a half gallon cedar crest for what you get for one scoop here) but it is some of the best tasting ice cream I've had. They have different meats to take home like: coppa, soppresatta, prosciutto and calabrese. I should also mention they have interesting cheeses like: bandaged cheddar, prosciutto di Parma, Fromage de Brebis or sheeps milk, which is from France and a good number of others, some on the more exotic side. There are people of all ages welcome here. There are benches outside to sit at if you are fortunate enough to get one in a crazy busy place. Sometimes you can pet baby goats if you want, of course outside. In conclusion, due to the good tasting foods here and the good atmosphere, I would come back here when passing through town in a heartbeat. I find it ironic there are two other ice cream shops in the same block. This one is the best without a doubt!!!!
Thanks for reading. If you find this information of benefit, it would be appreciated if you would tap the below. Thank you

1  Thank Tigerman777

Reviewed July 8, 2017

If you love great ice cream, this is the place to go. It might be busy with a bit of wait, but if so, it's worth it. They have good variety and fair prices for the good serving sizes. The building is old and simply, but that's part of the charm.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Small selection of cheese and other items. We went for the ice cream. Good but pricey. Long lines after dinner times.

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

We only had the gelato- lots of great choices. Friendly service and outdoor seating. Baby goats out for kids to pet. Fun!

Reviewed July 2, 2017

My wife, mom and I came into Door County Creamery for the gelato. We were planning on having a sandwich prior, but we weren't sure if Door County Creamery would be the spot - but - Wow!! We all enjoyed the BLT - served on a lovely warm pita with delicious goat cheese and bacon. The sandwich was surprisingly served with a fresh salad! My wife and I are big fans of Arugula. The salad and BLT topping contained fresh Arugula.

After enjoying the fresh food, we cruised in for the gelato - oh my!! We were pleased to find out you can combine multiple gelatoes. I loved the Hazelnut Stracciatella and Salted Carmel. The Salted Carmel gelato was fantastic!

The store provides quite a setting to enjoy rich quality foods, drinks and desserts. Great local food experience!!

2  Thank Wesley B