Super 8 Tomahawk
US$99
Centerstone Resort Lake-Aire(Tomahawk)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$100
Travelocity
Americas Best Value Inn(Rhinelander)(Great Value!)
US$75
Quality Inn(Rhinelander)
US$75
QualityInn
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rhinelander(Rhinelander)(Great Value!)
US$149
ComfortInn
US$70
US$63
EconoLodge
All reviewsroom was cleanfall colornice staywaffleshot tubwould highly recommend this hotelsnowmobile tripdesk clerkgreat place to staystay there againmotelwicleanliness
Reviewed 3 June 2010

I was quoted a price (lowest they had) by there clerk and when I checked out the wanted a lot more per night. I travel to Tomahawk once a year for a week and I have found a different place to stay and the price what they tell me is what the bill is . Never again will stay here

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank danberres
Reviewed 28 July 2009

I had booked a room at this place for the wrong date. It was quite evident that it was a mistake as the date of the booking was the same date as the reservation and I live almost 8 hours from there. Well when I found out several days later I called the property and told them I had intended to put in a different date later in September and could they wave the cancellation fee. Well they basically said too bad, your mistake and not ours so we are going to keep your money. So needless to say I cancelled my other room that I had booked for the right day. If this family owned place could care less about you before you even get there, especially in this economy and stick you with a $90 fine, can you imagine what might happen if you are far from home. I will never ever stay here or any other Super8 for that matter.

Stayed: July 2009
1  Thank takenez
Reviewed 29 May 2009

We stayed for one Saturday night. Large lobby with breakfast and sitting area. Hallways were clean and newly re-done. Room was comfortable and clean. Large indoor pool had beautiful knotted wood walls. The kids liked the small arcade room. First time staying there, we definately will be back.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Samcirce
Reviewed 24 April 2008

Great pleace to stay, very clean hotel, friendly staff, talked to the owners as well there good people. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank smakawao
Reviewed 26 August 2007

After walking into this hotel, it was obvious we did not want to stay here. The desk staff was helpful, however there was a sign posted right on the desk that stated "Rowdy guests will be asked to leave immediately with no refund"...not a good sign! The lobby and pool area looked O.K. but the elevator smelled of urine and the room had chairs with unknown stains on them. We are sticklers for cleanliness and this did not sit well! It was obvious that some upgades were trying to be made i.e. microwaves and frides in the rooms, newer carpeting etc., but this hotel was definately NOT worth the price...stay at the Comfort Inn instead!

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled on business