Super 8 by Wyndham Waukesha(Waukesha)(Great Value!)
US$69
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$149
US$109
  • Restaurant
US$69
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$128
ExtendedStay
US$119
Travelocity
US$129
US$116
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Best Western Waukesha Grand(Pewaukee)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$76
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Wildwood Lodge(Pewaukee)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$119
US$107
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$133
US$128
HolidayInn.com
All reviewscountry springs hotelindoor waterparklife guardspizzasnack barwater slidesgreat for kidsdonutsall agestriple playthe indoor outdoor hot tublots of funfree continental breakfastwe've stayedmilwaukee areaone night stayblast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We've stayed here before so it was an easy choice when we returned to WI for a family gathering. But we must have missed the advisory re: construction. It wasn't bad during the day, but later in the evening finding an EXIT was a nightmare. I left a family member in the car (adult) while I ran to our room. From our room, just off of the patio area, I ran into closed off corridors and NO EXIT signs at every turn. After wandering around for several minutes I finally found an employee that directed me to the Water Park exit at the opposite end of the hotel. VERY poorly signed, angry person in the car, frustrated guest. I may stay there again but I'll be sure to ask if there is any construction.

Room Tip: Courtyard room was nice.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
CSH2810, Manager at The Ingleside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

LeeAnn K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so sorry to hear about the frustration you had with the closed areas of the property due to construction. We are in the final stages of the property renovation and hope you come back and visit us again once the renovations are completed. If you would like to discuss your stay further, please don't hesitate to contact me.

twoodward@theinglesidehotel.com

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Spending the week here for training and have been very happy with everything. Rooms a fine. Conference facilities are very nice. The restaurant is very good. No idea about the water park, but I’d stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Kerry N,

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor. We are so glad to hear that you were happy with everything and that you would stay will us again in the future.

twoodward@theinglesidehotel.com

Reviewed May 11, 2018

I understand that the hotel is undergoing renovations. BUT, I still think we should have clean rooms available. When we checked into our room, I noticed construction 'dust' on the top of the curtains. My son has asthma and is allergic to dust, so this is unacceptable. I called and they quickly agreed to switch our room. 15 minutes later, we walk into the new room, and the 1st thing I checked was the curtains. Same thing. I call again and was told that they are trying to stay open during construction and this was a result of them trying to do this to keep the hotel open for it's guests. I understand, but how can you rent these rooms for almost $200/night?!
We decided to leave and not stay. Glad we live close and could just drive home. It was a disappointment. They did try to help. I give them that. But this isn't acceptable.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
CSH2810, Manager at The Ingleside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Sophie M,

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your recent visit to the Country Springs Hotel. I have shared your feedback with our management team. If you would like to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact me at the email below.We hope you give us another try once the renovation is completed.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

we had a group of 11 for Mothers Day Brunch. Everything was beautiful, we had a large round table. the buffet room had so many delicious choices. Flowers everywhere and ice sculptures on the cold table. we will be going there this year again. Wonderful

Stayed: May 2017
CSH2810, Manager at The Ingleside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

mikeandsue2:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed our Mother's Day Brunch last year and that you are planning to attend again this year.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

We went here for a family reunion. After seeing the photos online, I was worried, however, it was better than I expected. We arrived just before 2pm and did have to wait for our room to be ready. But, we were able to visit the waterpark or pool while waiting so it was fine. The pool area is small, but sufficient. I liked how they had an atrium overlooking the pool so you could watch the kids swim without the humidity of the pool or the noise. Huge bonus for us!
WATERPARK-
it was decent- comparable to Timberridge in Lake Geneva. The younger kids had fun while the older, 11 and 14, were bored after an hour. There is a large play area for toddlers, a small pool with basketball nets, 3 slides, a nice indoor/outdoor hottub but the smallest lazy river. Huge dispointment was the lack of an outdoor pool. I would not come here in the summer without an outdoor pool.
FOOD-
your typical waterpark food and drinks at typical prices (slushie- $3.25-$4, fries $4, slice of pizza $4,etc). The total on our beer and small frozen drink was $12.
ROOMS-
here's where the bad comes in. VERY worn and dated but they were clean so it was ALMOST acceptable UNTIL I pulled back the comforter, and saw the pillow case had several stains on it (blood???). Disgusting- just gross and no excuse for that. While I'm sure it was clean, the housekeeping staff really thought that was acceptable to put that case on a guest pillow? I did like that the room had a microwave and fridge (tv and coffee pot too)

They have been bought out and are in the process of renovating. I would come back again as long as the price didn't increase (over $200 a night for the middle of Wisconsin did seem a little high, especially given the state of the rooms). The staff was very nice!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Kimberly0
CSH2810, Manager at The Ingleside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2018

Kimberly0,
Thank you for taking the time to provide detailed feedback on your recent visit. We are glad to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and that you enjoyed the pool and water park. Regarding your comment about the guest rooms, please know that I shared your feedback with our management team. As you noted, we are in the process of undergoing a complete property renovation and we hope that you visit us after the renovations are completed to enjoy the many updates.