“We thanked the dealer for the recommendation”
Review of Gyros Corner West

Gyros Corner West
Ranked #13 of 192 Restaurants in Waukesha
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed September 7, 2016

We were looking at a vehicle at a nearby dealer and they pointed us here for lunch. As it turns out they do breakfast all day as well. My spouse thought she had one of the best omelettes, to her taste, ever. Light, fluffy and lots of cheese - she had two meals out of the leftovers. I had the greek platter, started with a nice soup and then lots of other greek dishes including a lot of gyros. I'm not a frequent gyro eater but I'd say these are as good as I've had. Prices are very reasonable (somehow this place was marked as $$$). Typical diner food, large menu, and quick service. Very nice indeed.

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

We have been here before and know that we can get amazing gyros here! This time we brought friends of ours from Ohio who have never tasted them before. We had four adults and six kids in our party and the service was spot on! I had the combo plate and there was plenty of food and Greek diversity. The gyros meat was seasoned to perfection and everyone at the table was satisfied and even had some food to take home. There is a children's menu and our seven-year-old and three-year-old shared a plate and had enough to eat.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Stopped here while on a recent business trip. It's not often that you find a really good Gyro shop but this sure is. I was going to order the extra meat but glad I didn't because they really pile it on. I will be back!

Reviewed April 27, 2016

Huge, quality menu but my favorite meal to eat here is breakfast. I usually order the chicken fried steak and eggs. The rest of the family loves the food as well...great portions and ninja fast cooks in the kitchen. The rest of the staff are great...your coffee never gets to half empty...they are always there to refill it.

Reviewed April 22, 2016 via mobile

We were here last September with the family and again this week. We sometimes just come for take out lamb. We make the rest at home. We ordered a Greek salad, fried chicken, soup and salad with French fries, and French toast. Everything was excellent. The chicken was really good. I love the crispy stuff sometimes and this place makes it for my taste. The French fries are also hot and crispy. I really like the spices on the fries. My grand daughter finished off her French toast then said "wow that was good". The staff was very attentive.