“awesome girls weekend”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Waupaca
Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 8 Waupaca B&B and Inns
Kewaunee, Wisconsin
“awesome girls weekend”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

I visited Apple Tree Lane B&B for a girls weekend with 2 friends and my daughter. We had an awesome time. The food and service were great. The accomadations were beautiful. Kerri is very friendly and fun to hang out with. We all had a great time!!

Room Tip: All rooms are wonderful.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank holtergilb

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Middleton
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Apple Tree Lane B&B is a 100+ year home with a front and side parlor, nice sitting porch and a formal dining room. Nice spacious rooms in a good location. Breakfast is wholesome, plentiful and tasty, and the innkeepers are helpful and gracious. I'm a B&B type person and have stayed in lots of them; this one is very good, and I recommend it. Nice spot on the river, too.

Room Tip: Pick a room on the north side of the house; it's more quiet.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Carlsonce
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Just stayed overnight for the first time at The Apple Tree Lane Bed and Breakfast and hated to leave!!!!!!!!! The rooms are wonderfuly furnished and the bed is heaven- I can't wait to return for a longer stay and really unwind!!!!!! I would love to hang out all day in the fluffy white bathrobes that are furnished and do nothing but enjoy the decor and yard. Kerri is a fantastic hostess - makes one feel right at home in her home

Room Tip: They are so unique I want tot ry then all
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank pmolter
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Five "girlfriends" shared a wonderful weekend at Apple Tree Lane B&B. Our breakfasts were outstanding, our rooms were very comfortable, & the setting of the large 1880's former orchard is lovely. Kerri is a gracious hostess. A definite "do again" if I stay in the Waupaca area.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Maryellen K
Waupaca, Wisconsin
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Needed a quiet relaxing overnight getaway near my home and found that plus so much more at The Apple Tree Lane Bed and Breakfast. I felt as if I went to Europe, or a big city spa, when I saw my beautiful 10 ft. high Bed that had a bit of a French Classic look to it, and sunk into my claw foot bath. It had a warm fireplace and a super view. I left there with a smile on my face, and soooo relaxed. The best part is that I can go there any time as it is right in my own town.

Room Tip: I had a hard time deciding but loved the bed in this one.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank 111Sandi111
Waupaca, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 28 December 2011

Having traveled to many B&B's as a teenager and into my 20's, I am very particular about where I stay. Apple Tree Lane B&B is exceptional and my favorite by far. Our first visit was with my mom (who lives in Phoenix) in July 2011. She stayed there per my recommendation, although I had not yet stayed myself. Kerri is the most welcoming innkeeper you will ever meet. She accommodated my mom's stay to include myself and my 2 young daughters for breakfast one morning and a walk around the property. She gave us all the rich history about this beautiful home and the pride in her eyes emanated so clearly to ours. The grounds are pristine and being on the Crystal River, perfection.

Our first official visit was just a few days ago. My oldest daughter (age 8) and I decided to have a mommy/daughter night over the Christmas break as part of a gift/making a memory together. It was splendid and so wonderful to be there when decorated with all the holiday trimmings. Kerri was in with me on making it special for my daughter. We only had one night to spend, but it will never be forgotten. She went above and beyond and put us in the "princess room" or Master Suite. The room had a small bag for my daughter which was filled with crayons, princess coloring book, box of hot cocoa and a tiara, of course! We had a sweet evening that consisted of a walk down by the river/seeing wildlife, yummy order-in dinner (in our room) followed by bubble baths (in the claw foot tub no less), giggling, manicures, heavenly robes and movies in bed. We both felt like princesses!

We did not want to leave in July (even though we were unofficial guests) and we certainly did not want to leave this time. Our breakfast was outstanding as it was before....gingerbread pancakes with lemon sauce and fresh Wisconsin sausage (divine). We were able to relax as if this was our own home and my daughter was able to explore the remaining rooms that were open/without guests for the moment. Kerri absolutely goes above and beyond. You will not be disappointed, rather in for a memorable treat. Wonderfully appointed rooms (all with private baths) and each unique and steeped in history and love.

Of course, we will be back soon (living only 3 miles away). It is peaceful and totally relaxing. I would absolutely recommend you come in the summer or fall but if winter and snow are your thing, Kerri and Mike will be sure to give you great recommendations 365 days per year. Waupaca is a community of fantastic treasures and Apple Tree is a gem!

Thank you to Kerri and Mike, you are the greatest of innkeepers out there! Your hospitality is unmatched and next to none! We can't wait to come back and in the mean time, will be re-creating the recipes you so graciously shared!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Christina H
Muskego, Wisconsin
Reviewed 22 December 2011

We all experience storms in life. I have found Apple Tree Lane B & B to be one of those places to which I can retreat in the midst of those storms. The calm environment and peaceful experience of this beautiful home make it the perfect place to getaway to recenter my spirit. Curling up in front of the fireplace warms my soul, and the ambiance of the Master Suite brings restorative peace to my (often way too busy) mind. Did I mention that the bed in the Master Suite is one of the most comfortable I've experienced on the planet? You've got to experience this! Kerri and Mike excell at welcoming the weary traveler, while allowing space to just be still. This is a place to which you'll want to return!

Room Tip: I just realized that my husband and I have now stayed in and enjoyed 3 of the 5 suites in this beau...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Laurie H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waupaca
4.6 km away
38.4 km away
Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point
36.9 km away
Best Western Plover Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!