Lowest prices for your stay
US$70
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$70
PricelineUS$70
FindHotelUS$70
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 29, 2016

I was very impressed at how clean and quiet this older renovated motel was. I was in room 18 and everything worked well. The tub, countertops, and fixtures look to be circa late 80's or early 90's but they are very clean, in good working condition, and there was a new air conditioner. For only about $60-70 dollars per night, I think it was worth the stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. She let me inspect the room before I rented it.

Room tip: The desk attendant will let you see/inspect the room before renting it.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank abecker1294
Reviewed May 24, 2016

Of the hundreds of hotels that I have visited through the course of my travels around the U.S., this particular motel is very special to me. The owners are extremely kind and warm, and went "above and beyond" to make my stay comfortable, including an impromptu home-cooked meal. An older motel, the Inn Town Motel is well maintained, and is quite charming in its sleek and clean mid-century design. The value is terrific, and the location in the historic district of Waupun is convenient to anything in town. I would recommend a stay here to anyone visiting Waupun, Horicon Marsh, or the Lake Winnebago area for a vacation or business. A great, safe place for single travelers, couples, or families.

Room tip: All rooms are quiet and clean
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Jordan_McAlister
Reviewed May 16, 2016

Our general experience was pleasant, quiet and great value for the price & amenities. The room was very clean. Good lighting, and heat both in the room and in the bathroom(the extra heat in there was nice); New flat screen TV& new carpeting. The room provided a refrigerator, microwave and 4 cup coffee pot. I always bring along coffee grounds, creamer & filters & tea bags. This motel provided one 4cup serving of a coffee sachet. So I was a happy camper since I could make and drink more than that:) We had a queen sized bed in a small room, but ok for the one night and value of the price. I would bring my own pillow next time, but extra coffee & my own pillow would keep me happy most places. The location was great. Right off the main street in Waupon. Walking distance to restaurants. We went to the 'Goose Shot'. Very nice place. The motel is near the Horicon Marsh on rt 49. Also about 40 minutes away is Amishland in Dalton,WI. My husband is a magazine photographer for landscape & wildlife. Lots of opportunities to drive around and enjoy the beauty and friendliness of rural America at it's best. We will be back, perhaps for a bit longer. Fall is very nice there. And the pace is what you make of it. The owners are kind and gracious people. You can tell they care about their place, and value their customers. This motel is not like the fancy ones down the road which charge more than double, and are not always available. But these people live there on the premises and in the community. That says alot for me.

Room tip: Vintage decor, but clean smell, stuff worked.$61.00 on a Saturday night! You can park your car right in front of your room.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Gaila R
Reviewed January 28, 2016 via mobile

This place is not the Ritz Hilton No
BUT
If you need a clean Bed and want to be treaded good this is your place to stop and take some Zzzz's
It was 23.30 pm (11.30)
We had been driving for Many hours
The first hotel choice in this town did not answer our call so we looked and found this cute Motel
We pulled in the cute little Courtyard and we were about to pull back out and leave when the light came on
And this sweet little lady appeared
And gave us a room
It was tiny
And the bed was clean
Yes the bathroom could have been cleaner, BUT i used to clean rooms and am a bit picky
And $52 dollars for sleep at this place verses $120 about 20 more miles down the road at 11.30!!!!
Yes this place is the better choice

Date of stay: January 2016
4  Thank MissouriUSAButterfly
Reviewed October 14, 2015

Very nice owner, helpful with local activities and restaurants. Great rates, comfortable beds, clean rooms and very quiet. Highly recommended, free wi-fi. A couple of blocks walk to good entertainment and great food at "The Other Bar"

Date of stay: October 2015