Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-05-29
SAVE US$5
Hotels.comUS$64
Agoda.comUS$64
PricelineUS$64
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2017

It's an older place (really dated) but the room seemed clean. A/C was a through-the-wall unit on the back wall that I needed to plug-in to an outlet next to the sink. Not sure that it had an operating thermostat since it did a GREAT job of keeping the room very cold (regardless of the setting). The bathroom was very small and (again) dated--but clean. The in-room fridge did work well and there was a big flat screen TV on the wall with cable channels. The bed seemed clean and the mattress was decent but the pillows were kind of insubstantial and so hard to get much neck support.

So, bottom-line, it's a fair trade for the price--and, for me, for just a single night while passing through town. I'd pay more to someplace nicer if I was going to stay for more than one night.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Older motor court motel, but very clean and comfortable, owners very friendly. Easy walk to a couple of bar restaurants a block or so away. Fridge microwave and coffee maker, flat screen tv with cable, all the comforts of home!

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed September 29, 2016

I was very impressed at how clean and quiet this older renovated motel was. I was in room 18 and everything worked well. The tub, countertops, and fixtures look to be circa late 80's or early 90's but they are very clean, in good working condition, and there was a new air conditioner. For only about $60-70 dollars per night, I think it was worth the stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. She let me inspect the room before I rented it.

Room tip: The desk attendant will let you see/inspect the room before renting it.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank abecker1294
Reviewed May 24, 2016

Of the hundreds of hotels that I have visited through the course of my travels around the U.S., this particular motel is very special to me. The owners are extremely kind and warm, and went "above and beyond" to make my stay comfortable, including an impromptu home-cooked meal. An older motel, the Inn Town Motel is well maintained, and is quite charming in its sleek and clean mid-century design. The value is terrific, and the location in the historic district of Waupun is convenient to anything in town. I would recommend a stay here to anyone visiting Waupun, Horicon Marsh, or the Lake Winnebago area for a vacation or business. A great, safe place for single travelers, couples, or families.

Room tip: All rooms are quiet and clean
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Jordan_McAlister
Reviewed May 16, 2016

Our general experience was pleasant, quiet and great value for the price & amenities. The room was very clean. Good lighting, and heat both in the room and in the bathroom(the extra heat in there was nice); New flat screen TV& new carpeting. The room provided a refrigerator, microwave and 4 cup coffee pot. I always bring along coffee grounds, creamer & filters & tea bags. This motel provided one 4cup serving of a coffee sachet. So I was a happy camper since I could make and drink more than that:) We had a queen sized bed in a small room, but ok for the one night and value of the price. I would bring my own pillow next time, but extra coffee & my own pillow would keep me happy most places. The location was great. Right off the main street in Waupon. Walking distance to restaurants. We went to the 'Goose Shot'. Very nice place. The motel is near the Horicon Marsh on rt 49. Also about 40 minutes away is Amishland in Dalton,WI. My husband is a magazine photographer for landscape & wildlife. Lots of opportunities to drive around and enjoy the beauty and friendliness of rural America at it's best. We will be back, perhaps for a bit longer. Fall is very nice there. And the pace is what you make of it. The owners are kind and gracious people. You can tell they care about their place, and value their customers. This motel is not like the fancy ones down the road which charge more than double, and are not always available. But these people live there on the premises and in the community. That says alot for me.

Room tip: Vintage decor, but clean smell, stuff worked.$61.00 on a Saturday night! You can park your car right in front of your room.
Date of stay: May 2016