Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$128
Expedia.comUS$101
PricelineUS$101
TravelocityUS$101
ZenHotels.comUS$128
All reviews hockey tournament very nice hotel nice room would definitely stay here again rooms are clean bed was comfortable lobby pillows soap
Selected filters
Reviewed February 1, 2021

Nice Hotel booked last minute due to weather changes. I was extremely disappointed in the Customer Relations/ Guest Service. They were not warm and inviting and every encounter from Managers to kitchen staff with the exception of Housekeeping was poor customer relations. Upon check in 2 of the women were eating in the guest dining and lobby by the fireplace. No Good Evening, Good Morning's , Have a Good Day, Welcome Back nothing. They would look straight at you , walk by you with NO SMILE and not even acknowledge you. Customer Service at it's worst. Our room was comfortable minus there being no kleenex and dirty q-tips behind the door : ( The pillows were the worst hotel pillows I have come across. When I inquired about their washer and dryer they didn't no if they provided soap, or the cost to wash and dry. I also was not asked if I was a Reward member or offered, no email was taken so no guest survey sent. As the hotel was busy upon departure I stripped my room collected my trash and let the Friendly housekeeping Staff know and that I appreciated them very much! Disappointed especially coming from the Hospitality business myself!! Most guests did not wear a mask during these Covid times either.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed October 23, 2020

The rooms are clean and very comfortable. Pets are welcome. The staff are friendly and helpful. We thought it was a great value for the quality of room we stayed in. I have stayed there before and will definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed August 26, 2020

Could of been cleaner! Found old candy and beverages under the bed. Otherwise it was a nice room! Staff was great and suited our needs. Price was decent and location was perfect for our fishing trip. They have boat plug ins and no security issues!

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed December 31, 2019

We were in need of a hotel for the night so called ahead and asked about the pool and spa. The receptionist didn’t mention that the hot tub was broken, so we made the reservation. When we checked in, she told us, and we were disappointed for sure. I told her we should check out the hotel across the street, but she told me they were having pool trouble as well. We finished the process but later I called the other hotel and they told me there pool and spa were up and running. If felt the receptionist was just dishonest.

I did however, enjoy the room-bed was comfortable and I slept great. The breakfast was good and had lots of options.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rbcchsmn
Reviewed November 20, 2019

Surprised to see how AmericInn has upgraded. Very nice hotel. Beautiful lobby. Clean, professional and friendly service. Very welcoming. Nice pool and hot tub. Quiet. Great location. Walgreens, restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: November 2019