“FABULOUS!!”

Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: It's one of those menus where you find yourself wanting one of everything. Serving wraps, sandwiches, salads, grilled panini, soups and smoothies. Fast, fresh and delicious!
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

I’ve driven past Becca’s many times, but never went in. Until today. Becca’s is FABULOUS!! I ordered the Peppercorn Steak Wrap, and she ordered the Chipotle Salmon Sandwich. WOW! We split the sandwiches, and while I’m not sure who picked the better lunch, I am sure that we will be back again. And again!

Reviewed September 5, 2018

Lunch or dinner, this is a must experience if you are anywhere in central Wisconsin. Their lunch menu is unique and tasty. The ambiance is casual and uplifting. The Order-Here-Pick-Up-Here venue is perfectly suited for quick to go orders, leisurely eats, or a productive business lunch. All in all, Becca's Cafe, Bistro & Catering is worth making up a reason to go out to eat!

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Great sandwiches, wraps and soups. Friendly staff, and comfortable settings. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

We were here many years ago, but couldn't remember the name of the place. Their menu is varied and great. I ordered a salad and it was large enough for 2 meals.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

I went to Becca's with a group of friends for lunch, I have been there a time or two with equally disappointing results It wasn't my call, so I went with it. Decor is nice enough, but food is over rated. You order at the counter and food is delivered to your table...a bit cafeteria style. Menu is mostly variations of wraps,sandwiches, soup, with a few side options. Please be prepared the sandwiches/wrap descriptions are heavy on descriptive adjectives...much more than the actual food itself. I ordered a sandwich that included avocado and spinach. I was flabbergasted when my "sandwich" arrived... I literally had to lift the bread to see what was on my selection! The avocado were mere "bits" and the spinach leaves were single file small leaves numbering about five! My sandwich was delivered with a meager few potato chips( a personal dislike as pretty cheap when the sandwich is nearly 10.00. )Also, it was flat on my plate and looked as if someone sat on it. I really dislike places like this as m o re hype than 'substance'. My test is paying my bill and leaving hungry. I would have complained to manage ment, but I was with friends and didn't want to spoil our time together. By comparison...I recently found myself at a hospital cafeteria...ordered a ham and cheese stacked about 3 inches high for 4.00!!!

2  Thank usacountrygirl