“Great coffe, warm atmosphere”
Review of Vino Latte

Vino Latte
Ranked #2 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Wausau
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Wine Bar, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Gourmet Coffee Shop, Eatery & Wine Boutique. Featuring great coffee & espresso drinks, home made soups, made to order wraps, paninis and salads. We also serve wine by the glass and bottles for your home!
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Vino latte is without a doubt one of the top coffee shops in Wausau. The menu is simple, yet has variety, and the coffee is wonderful. The atmosphere is also great. The staff always seem happy as well. This is my go to for good coffee. Highly recommend for coffee lovers.

Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

My job frequently brings me to the Wausau area, and I stop here for lunch most of the time. Even their healthier options (bean on sprouted grain) are tasty. I'm a fan of the turkey berry wrap, as it reminds me of Thanksgiving. If the weather is nice, they have a quaint outdoor area in the back. There is a large selection of wine and a few retail items. Of course, the coffee is wonderful.
It is a small place, so wheelchair users may find it difficult to get around, or use the restroom.
If you want a bigger outdoor option, get your food to go and head to nearby Oak Island for fresh air and a small walk, should you be so inclined.

Reviewed 25 September 2015

If we lived in the area, my husband & I both agree, this would easily become "our spot" to be regulars at for our coffee needs! Just passing through on our way back to Chicago, and stopped for a java pick-me-up, and quickly fell in love with the Vino Latte!
Nice personable barista who made my yummy white chocolate mocha.
We tried these dense amazingly delicious Chia Flax Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut cookie ball things where you get 3 for $ 1.99! She even warmed them up for us, so decadent & ooie gooie!
And they have the best soft, thickly ginormous homemade chocolate chip cookies! Tastes just like mom makes!
They did have menus with hot food, paninis and such, but we were just popping in and out and back on the road again.
I did notice they had a small private meeting room that patrons could use, and another room with walls lined in wine! The whole interior from floor to ceiling was lined in wine bottles! I think they do tastings here too, not sure.
They do have nice free WiFi too! That was a tiny bonus, but we had been waaaaaaaay up in the northern boonies at the cabin without any service, so it was nice to re-enter civilization and get some interwebs!

If we are ever going through this town again, we would definitely make a stop!

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Vino Latte is a great place to have a wrap or salad. The chia cookies are also unique and very good. The iced coffee comes with coffee ice cubes which is great. Sometimes it takes a little while to order and get your coffee or meal but the interior is relaxed and they have magazines and newspapers available to read.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

When I want a treat for lunch - this is my first choice always! The Mediterranean Turkey Wrap is completely perfect - one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten - generous amounts of turkey etc. I often try one of the special seasonal drinks and they are always yummy as well - recently I had the berry iced tea - really,really good! The coffee is great as well! This is a great stop to treat yourself or to bring friends visiting from out of town! Cozy feel all year long, beautiful patio area to relax on during the warmer months! Keep up the good work!