“Favorite Pizza!”

Rocky Rococo's Pizza
Ranked #51 of 165 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 28, 2018

I love Rocky's! I only get it a couple of times a year when I am in Wisconsin, and I always seek it out. It is Sicilian style crust, soft and thick and tender and slightly sweet -- I am a thin crust person, but I make an exception for this! Mushrooms are fresh, not canned, and the sausage is in big yummy chunks. The bread sticks are really good too. Yum!!!

Reviewed April 29, 2018

I normally do not like thick crust pizza but I do like Rocky Rococo's it is thick but light & flacky not tough to chew. They normally do mot have a big selection of slices available (or no selection) large chunks of sausage & a good flavorful sauce.

Reviewed January 11, 2018

Normally I am a thin crust person but I love their think soft crust made with Wisconsin cheese. Nice change In pizza!

Reviewed July 13, 2017

My husband remembers Rocky Rococo's from growing up, so we often stop at one if we pass by on a trip. This one was good, but could have been a little better. It looked like the building was well kept up, but the inside seemed a little dirty to me. My son ordered a juice box and it came without a straw. He took it back to ask and they had to go through 4 juice boxes before finding one with a straw (which could be the fault of the juice box company and not the restaurant I suppose). Breadsticks were not good. When we ordered we were fighting over who would get the 6 sticks (5 of us). But after we each had one, or a part of 1, we were good. Pizza itself was good, staff was nice, bathrooms were clean. So all in all it was a good visit.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

We got there right at closing and they delivered great pizza without a fuss...sure there was some yelling at employees but they wanted to get out of there. If you have a large group then this is the place to have a pizza party. Thanks again for saying open until 9:30pm on a Friday night.

Been to Rocky Rococo's Pizza? Share your experiences!