Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$66
FindHotelUS$66
TravelocityUS$66
Orbitz.comUS$66
CheapTicketsUS$66
TripadvisorUS$66
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2019

My stay was very pleasant. The hotel was quiet and quaint. The front desk staff, I think her name was Laura or Lauren? was great! We had a nice funny but short conversation and it made my stay all the better. The beds were comfy but the pillows were too squishy for my taste. I would stay here again!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed July 8, 2019

The Good:
Centrally Located
Free Breakfast
Quick check-in

The Average:
Room Cleanliness
Lobby/Eating area cleanliness

The Not-So-Good:
Loud room air-conditioner
The dining room coffee
The shower head pointing straight down and non-adjustable
The low water pressure

Did not use the pool or eat breakfast so can't comment on those

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2019

I was at this location on business. Took advantage of the hot tub. Very clean. Also had continental breakfast, very good selection. And, the coffee was AMAZING. I would recommend this hotel if you need to stay in the Wautoma area.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Allison S, General Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites by Cobblestone Hotels - Wautoma, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We are so happy you found our property clean and were able to take advantage of our free breakfast and pool facilities as we do our best to maintain our entire property and its amenities to the highest standard of our guests. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review and for choosing us for your lodging accommodations, we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is by fair one of the nicest, cleanest, delicious breakfast & outstanding staff! We will definitely stay again & recommend to anyone who is also planning to be in the area! Fabulous hotel!!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Allison S, General Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites by Cobblestone Hotels - Wautoma, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2019

Hi Christine! We are so grateful that you had such a pleasant experience with us. Our number one goal is to always ensure that our guests experience great staff, clean, comfortable rooms and a delicious breakfast each morning - just as you deserve! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you back with us very soon!

Reviewed October 24, 2018

We spent an evening at Boarders Inn while on a weekend road trip from western to eastern Wisconsin. There were not many options for lodging in this cute town, but Boarders was definitely a decision I would consider as a referral to others or another stay if I return to the area. Our suite was large, bed was comfortable and bedding was soft and inviting. Room temperature was just right for us. We had a one bedroom suite and there was a door to separate living and sleeping quarters. Bathroom was adequate and the sink had a small, but useful, vanity and was located outside of tub and toilet area. Two small televisions served us well, and my favorite feature of the room was plenty of chairs for sitting. Two easy chairs plus a love seat in living area and two comfy chairs and small table in oversized bedroom area. The room was equipped with microwave, stovetop, and small refrigerator which accommodated food purchases and leftovers that we had to keep cool. No dishes, glasses, or utensils were included with the kitchenette. Breakfast was mediocre. The only thing I found unusual was that the hard-boiled eggs that were offered on the buffet were already peeled. I would much rather touch and peel my own. Biscuits and gravy, make your own waffles, assorted doughnuts, a few slices of bread with peanut butter and jelly, and cold cereal were also offered. I am always surprised at how many travelers visit the eating area dressed in pajamas with bare feet. But again...this is just my own personal quirk. Keep in mind there is no elevator, so a room assignment on the second floor requires dragging your luggage up the inside stairs. Climbing stairs is difficult for me, which is why I always request a ground floor room, but don't always get one. With all these specifics in mind, I would definitely suggest Boarders as a good choice, convenient to groceries and restaurants, and easily accessible from the highway.

Room tip: Keep in mind that there is no elevator. Ground floor would be my preference, but room 222 was quite comfortable. Parking lot view.
Date of stay: October 2018