Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$66
Hotels.com
Agoda.comUS$66
eDreamsUS$66
PricelineUS$66
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2020 via mobile

First off, who doesn’t show up for a job. Note in pictures, breakfast is suppose to be at 5:30am. They didn’t open until after 6:45. Staff is suppose to be at counter at 8:00am I’m still waiting and it’s 8:23. No one put a phone to contact staff. I have called multiple times and no one answers. Big race event today. They should know better. Do not stay here. I can’t imagine if I forgot my key!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 246mackenzieb
Reviewed October 25, 2019

Good place to sleep with friendly staff. Staff was very accomadating to me and my family. we had 4 rooms and all were about the same. Smelled smokey, but I think there were smoking and non-smoking rooms, so understandable.

Reviewed October 18, 2019

A regular home away from home for us. We love the folks here, and the rooms are always great. We stay here at the very least, 3 to 4 times a year, and even when there is a minor hiccup, the incredible folks here always make everything right.

Reviewed October 10, 2019

This place is really the only hotel in the area and they know it. Expect very little and you won't be displeased. Check in was pleasant but the breakfast was crowded and very basic. Check out is 11 and they mean it.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2019

Not many choices in Wautoma- may be the best of a bad lot. Staff was fine, did their best with what they have- a beat up property with guests that ignore their non-smoking policy. Bath tub had a long dark hair- not mine. Overall reasonably clean. TV was not working, but staff fixed promptly. Certainly cheap enough at $66/night. Breakfast leaves a lot to be desired, but hey! for $66 a night I don't expect gourmet.

Date of stay: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
super8wautoma8, Manager at Wautoma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I'm the new manager i'm working very hard at getting everything better at our location. I will have a talk with my housekeeping staff to make sure our rooms are SPOTLESS.. That was unacceptable.