“Great food, friendly service”
Review of Innovation

Innovation
Reserve with OpenTable
Innovation is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 114 Restaurants in Wauwatosa
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Watertown Plank
Description: Upbeat and exciting. The place to gather. To see or be seen. There's a new trend in town - and it's where you want to be. As soon as you walk through the door, you'll know what we mean. The hip, energized lounge -- the center of the hubbub -- inspires a dazzling line-up of signature Flight Clubs, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. Gather, Dine & Celebrate for an altogether contemporary and classically upscale American experience. The décor is sleek and casually upscale, vibrant and inviting with dark copper and gold metallics, plush seating, sculptural fixtures and subtle Kinetic lighting throughout. And whether you're dining indoors at an intimate table in full view of the Open Kitchen, or outdoors with a summer breeze, you'll savor our genuine, attentive service and flavorful, inventive cuisine and delectable desserts. Rotating menus use only the freshest locally grown produce - and with an extensive wine list to match.
Reviewed March 8, 2018

This restaurant is located in the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West hotel. I had a business meeting at the hotel. The catering staff was wonderful. Very attentive. Very friendly. Charles was our lead guy. Very easy to work with. The food was great. I enjoyed the whole experience.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

We ate for four days breakfast ( some lunches) and dinner. Food is okay. The three egg omelette is extremely tasty but I guess they are using very small eggs. The patatoes are cold . The burgers and sandwich were okay and fairly prices . Nice friendly staff most of the time

Date of visit: February 2018
Justus S, Manager at Innovation, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Our waitstaff at each meal was excellent and the food was good too. We got to try cheese curds for the first time as well as a broiled walleye fish dish. The burgers were good for lunch and the soups were very tasty as well. Breakfast Buffets were Huge!

Date of visit: February 2018
Teri M, Manager at Innovation, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Mike,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad to hear that got to try our homemade WI cheese curds and enjoyed the other meals that you had with us. We look forward to taking care of you the next time you visit us.

Reviewed January 20, 2018

I ate alone, with my brother, and family of nine with siblings and children. This was on three consecutive days this week. Staff provided the children with toys, crayons, paper, and appropriate sized meal portions. Crystal was my waitress most days she helped me feel welcomed, comfortable, and offered options to accommodate my gluten-free diet. The portions were large, full of flavor, tender, juicy, and satisfying. I had the walleye fish dinner which included string beans, and a wild rice pilaf. My family choose several different varieties of burgers all amazingly cooked perfectly to requested doneness.The pizza! 14 inch with no limit on toppings. Again cooked to my requests. Hey, I would come from out of town just for the gluten free pizza with Wisconsin cheese. Best gluten free pizza I've ever had!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

We are working our way down the Trip Advisor list for Wauwatosa and are thrilled at some of the new places we’re trying! Innovation being one of them!

We started with a drink at the Bar. The bartender friendly and available..would go back just for a couple drinks!
We did eat however, and all really enjoyed our meals. I had a bean burger as I follow a Vegetarian diet. The bean burger was really good— fresh with good ingredients! Loved it!
The others had the beef burgers and all were happy. Fries came with the meals (I substituted a salad which was good and fresh)

Good service! Overall, an enjoyable evening out!

Date of visit: December 2017
Teri M, Manager at Innovation, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your visit. I'm glad to hear that you had a great time. We look forward to seeing you back soon.