“Mother’s Day Brunch”
Review of Innovation

Innovation
Reserve with OpenTable
Innovation is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 115 Restaurants in Wauwatosa
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Watertown Plank
Description: Upbeat and exciting. The place to gather. To see or be seen. There's a new trend in town - and it's where you want to be. As soon as you walk through the door, you'll know what we mean. The hip, energized lounge -- the center of the hubbub -- inspires a dazzling line-up of signature Flight Clubs, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. Gather, Dine & Celebrate for an altogether contemporary and classically upscale American experience. The décor is sleek and casually upscale, vibrant and inviting with dark copper and gold metallics, plush seating, sculptural fixtures and subtle Kinetic lighting throughout. And whether you're dining indoors at an intimate table in full view of the Open Kitchen, or outdoors with a summer breeze, you'll savor our genuine, attentive service and flavorful, inventive cuisine and delectable desserts. Rotating menus use only the freshest locally grown produce - and with an extensive wine list to match.
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Recently took my mom and family out to brunch here in honor of Mother’s Day. The food was good, and service was great. However a bit pricy in my opinion. The buffet had plenty to choose from however no cottage cheese, so I found that to be odd considering it had a full salad bar. Overall I would recommend the Mother’s Day brunch there over any other place I’ve eaten at just expect to spend a pretty penny and come with an appetite.

Reviewed April 26, 2018

Our company held a corporate training event at the hotel and used Innovation to cater the event. Everything was top notch from the food to the staff. Good food selection for breakfast and lunch. Charles was a wonderful host and made sure everything was prepared, hot, and fresh. Charles and his staff came around and made sure everything was cleaned up so we could get back to our training! Highly recommend coming back and book an offsite company event! Thanks Charles!

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

We had a blast great place to stay. And the shuttle driver PJ is a class act! We’ve stayed here 4 years now and wouldn’t think of staying anywhere else!!!

Reviewed March 20, 2018

My wife and I tried an evening meal. Service was good food was average at best.ceese curds were under cooked My hamberger was cooked but was very dry. To tell truth we had expected better

Reviewed March 8, 2018

I spend 200+ nights per year in hotels. Rarely do I get the total package and here I did. The Crowne Plaza Wauwatosa was fantastic as was Innovations, the hotel restaurant. I enjoyed room service, breakfast and banqueting services during my stay and all were fabulous. I would like to especially call out Charles for his outstanding customer service. He went above and beyond his responsibilities to assist me while I was preparing a trade show and did so with a smile and a sunny personality that makes me want to work with him again soon. The food was fresh and prepared perfectly and tasted great. I know there are many dining choices in Wauwatosa, but while at the Crowne Plaza there truly is no need to go anywhere but Innovations.