All reviews restaurants within walking distance ceiling fan over the bed parking garage el jefe do not disturb sign location is great front desk staying at this hotel great place to stay bed was very comfortable complimentary breakfast full kitchen would stay here again meijer frost dishwasher freeway
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

Had a great visit at this new hotel near the Mayfair Outlet area (shopper alert). I was in the area for business, but plenty
of restaurants in walking distance for individual or family dining.
Special note of thanks and compliments to Talisha at the front desk. She checked me in and walked me through the digital key process in a pleasant and professional manner. Excellent customer experience!!
Will stay here in the future and recommend to others!

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank wisctravelingfam
Amy G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Wauwatosa Milwaukee, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Wisctravelingfam-
Thank you SO much for the kind comments. I can not wait to share your feedback with Talishsa, as well as the rest of the staff. I am so fortunate not only to work with this fabulous team, but also visit with individuals like yourself in the area for work, fun or just relaxing. As you mentioned, we have so much to offer here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Wauwatosa Milwaukee and hope to see you in the future.
Thank you again!
Take care-

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

This place is new and everything is done right. We really enjoyed our stay. Very clean and comfortable. The staff was top notch and helpful.
There are lots of food options within walking distance. Some just steps out the front door. Also shopping!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Amy G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Wauwatosa Milwaukee, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Nebraskatravler69363-
Thank you so much for your comments. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and the new Homewood Suites by Hilton Wauwatosa Milwaukee! I will definitely share your feedback with the staff and I hope you will visit us again soon and often. Take Care

Reviewed January 14, 2018

This hotel has everything that one would need for an extended stay. It is located in new mixed use development called the Mayfair Collection, right off of I-41 about 5 minutes north of I-94.

I had a Junior Suite on the freeway side of the building. The covered parking ramp, mall area and parking lot are between the hotel and freeway, so I heard virtually no traffic noise. It is nice to have covered parking available to keep snow and frost off the car. The suite was modern and comfortable. I believe the other options are one and two bedroom suites. Bed was great and linens were soft.

The location cannot be beat as there are two grocery stores within 5 minutes walking distance (Whole Foods and Meijer). For those nights you do not feel like making a meal, there are at least 5 restaurants within a block distance. Everything from a french bistro called Cafe Grace to a taco shop called Tacqueria El Jefe to a better known Corner Bakery.

The complimentary breakfast was always clean and well stocked and the evening social with light appetizers was a nice touch as well.

It seemed like the staff all enjoyed their jobs and were genuinely friendly. Even the housekeepers smiled and said "hello" in the hallways. I had some downtime to chat with the Front Desk and food related staff. They were outgoing and professional.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

BuckyBadger123-
Thank you so much for all the kind words not only about the hotel but the location and the restaurants. We do often here we are like a resort with a shopping mall. I look forward to sharing your feedback with the entire staff. I am very fortunate to work with such a fantastic group of individuals that laugh and love what they do. Our goal is to make you feel like are a part of our extended family at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Wauwatosa Milwaukee, and hope you will return soon and often. Thank you again!

Reviewed January 12, 2018

Hotel was 5 star in service, staff, location and amenities. I appreciated the shuttle, the quiet rooms, the breakfast area and ease in finding everything. Overall my experience was pleasant and trouble-free.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I9566FWamandag-
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Wauwatosa Milwaukee. Our goal is always to provide that pleasant and trouble-free experience. I hope you will be returning again in the future to enjoy more of the area and all that it has to offer.
I will share your feedback with the staff and truly appreciate your feedback.
Take care and thank you again!

Reviewed January 11, 2018

The hotel was excellant lot of construction in immediate area but had no impact on our stay. The suite was comfortable with a great bed. Great restaurant is a block away CAFE GRACE 4 stars for restaurant.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Louis N-
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding Café Grace and our Homewood Suites by Hilton Wauwatosa Milwaukee Hotel. We are very fortunate to have so many fantastic venues with in walking distance of the hotel, not only to eat, but also shop! The construction next store is moving along, and we hope to share some more retail options with you over the next few months.
Thank you again for your feedback. I look forward to sharing this information with the hotel staff as well as the restaurant staff.
Take care