“WHAT A PLEASURE ”

Price range: US$27 - US$98
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

I come here fairly frequently and I am always impressed with the experience, food and service. Since the change in ownership, things have only gotten better. Preserve the traditional menu items and update those that could use it. Best atmosphere in town.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Our two best friends joined us to celebrate our 53rd wedding anniversary. Reservations were made in advance. They re-called the previous day to confirm. Easy parking and seated immediately. They knew it was an anniversary and congratulated us. My daughters surprised us with a wine. Not a big name but, Hogwash reminded me of a past Police Chief who often said ‘Hogwash’ how nice.. Faux gra (sic) was way excellent. A special of the day was a 50 day aged Rib Eye steak at 22 oz was terrific. My wife had too many Scallops. We kept the wine bottle to re-fill at home to remember that Police Chief. Jesse our waiter was top-Notch with help from Heather. We will return in 30 days for our friends birthday. Made reservations right at the door and we were offered Jesse next time. Took that up right away. He is great.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2018

In town for girls' weekend and thought we'd try Eddie Martini's for dinner. We were lollygagging around our hotel when at 8:30 we discovered online that the restaurant stopped serving at 9. After a quick call, we were invited over with the promise of a table. So glad we hustled to get there. The service was impeccable and the food was truly fantastic, from the salad to the fresh bread, to the entree and veggies. I know it's a steak spot but went for the fish of the day, halibut, and it was sublime. Love, love, love this place.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

They were attentive and polite. The steaks were excellent and the desert delicious! Excellent evening!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2018

I rarely write a review like this for a restaurant and yes, Eddie Martini is not cheap but you get what you pay for at this establishment. The food ,service, ambiance are tops.
It is my place for special occasions and they always make you feel special. Thanks to Chris and Jessie for making our 42nd anniversary an very enjoyable one!

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Eddie Martini's? Share your experiences!