“Way Too Much Overly Sweet Frosting for a Small Dry Cupcake”
Review of Gigi's Cupcakes

Gigi's Cupcakes
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Wauwatosa
Reviewed January 20, 2018

All these cupcakes, at the Drexel Town Square location in Oak Creek, look fantastic and believe me we do love frosting but these were so disappointing. We took four home to try. The cupcakes (Lemon, Caramel Brulee, Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel and Chocolate Salted Caramel) were dry, not moist, and the huge amount of frosting was way too much for these small cupcakes and made them taste too artificial and overly sweet. We have purchased, in the past, cupcakes from Sprinkles, in Chicago, and Gigi's just doesn't compare to the quality, fresh ingredients and flavor of those. Sorry Gigi's, we really wanted to like these and you're closer to home but unfortunately not the case.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

I bought the blueberry lemon and my daughter bought the banana cream pie. Both were very good and moist. The only reason it's not 5 star is the I would have liked an "exotic" flavor to try.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 29, 2017

The cupcakes were good, tasty, but maybe a little on the sweet side. Nice packaging, friendly service and a few tables inside too. Gluten free options are available.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

I went to new location in the town square in Oak Creek and bought a sample pack. The cream cheese frosting is fantastic!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 11, 2017

My son and wife love this place. Lots of sugar for a sweet tooth. Variety of cupcakes is good and they find them yummy.

Date of visit: May 2017