“Outstanding Brisket!”

Ranked #2 of 87 Restaurants in West Allis
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

My daughter's boss recommended Double B's for dinner and I am so glad that we went. The place is small and we had a party of 5 and had to wait but well worth it. Service was great, drink selection was nice and beat yet the food was awesome. All the members of our party felt the same. We were celebrating my daughter's birthday and they let us bring in our own cup cakes and the whole place sang Happy Birthday to her. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed April 17, 2016

Ate here for the first time and the food was wonderful. Owners were very friendly and made you feel at home. Small, quaint place but the food is outstanding. As good as BBQ in the south.

Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

Very moist brisket, good Cole slaw, sweet potato fries could use a little seasoning. Great staff, Casual atmosphere, just smelling the place was worth the trip

Reviewed April 4, 2016

Our daughter and her fiance found BB BBQ and we stopped for lunch. Bar room with side wall seating and very worth the stop. Pull Pork was exceptionally good with six different homemade toppings. Fries very good, Daughter ahd mac and cheese side and said it was exceptional. Waitress went out of her way to make us feel at home. Glad the kids found the place. Well worth the stop.

Reviewed April 4, 2016

Visited last Saturday with a friend for the third time. As with my first two experiences, everything was well, perfect. The place is small, but I like that. So many times when a place starts out small and then gets popular it looses something in the transition. The staff was great, as well as the drinks, and most importantly, the food. We sat at the bar and the gal who was bartending (sorry, I'm bad at names) was wonderful. Great service and friendly with just the right amount of sass to have fun. My meal of the combo plate of 1/2 rack of baby back ribs and a serving of brisket was some of the best I've ever had. The brisket was so tender and flavorful, and the ribs were not 'fall-off-the bone' (not supposed to be), but had just the right amount of 'pull'. The sides of coleslaw, baked beans and cornbread were all very good. My friend had the pulled pork platter and loved it. We each enjoyed a cup of the corn chowder soup that was superb.

Good job!!!!