“Dependably great buns and barbecue meats”
Review of Lucky Bakery & BBQ

Lucky Bakery & BBQ
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in West Allis
Reviewed December 29, 2016

Barbecue buns, cream buns, egg tarts, rice crepes, roast pork, roast ducks, etc... dependably good and I keep going back for more.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

Lucky Bakery has delicious Chinese bakery and barbecue. They have a huge assortment of pastries, dumplings and barbecue meats. My favorite are the egg custard tarts, barbecue pork buns, and shrimp crepes. We ordered a whole pig for a party or you can order by the pound. We have tried the duck and found it very flavorful and moist. The owners are very friendly. The prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend this place.

Note - tripadvisor states it is a restaurant. It is not a dine-in restaurant. It is take out for bakery and barbecue meats.

2  Thank Betty C
Reviewed September 25, 2016

Lucky Bakery and BBQ is one of my 'must to do' places when I travel to the Milwaukee area. They feature authentic, freshly made Chinese barbecued meats, pastries and baked goods - many items one finds on a dim sum cart. Prices are very reasonable.

The food is well made, fresh, clean tasting. I always get some items to take back home with me, and some items to eat right then and there.

I highly recommend Lucky Bakery and BBQ in West Allis, WI.

Reviewed December 24, 2015

I've been back to Lucky Bakery numerous times since my first review, and each time the quality of the baked goods and food has been consistently excellent, and the staff are friendly. An excellent value, great array of Chinese baked goods, pastry, and BBQ items. This is THE place in the Milwaukee area for these items. Finally!

Reviewed November 15, 2015

Excellent bakery. Frequented mostly by local Asian community. We go here often and we have never been disappointed. Often crowded, but the staff is efficient and helpful. Large variety of Chinese goodies. Very reasonable prices. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Prospect_wi