“Oysters Rockefeller Rock”

Crawdaddy's Rhythm Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 81 Restaurants in West Allis
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Description: Just a little bit of NOLA in the middle of the frozen tundra. We specialize in great cajun and creole cuisine, amazing craft cocktails, and phenomenal service. Like they say in the quarter, "laissez le bon temps rouler!" or "Let the good times roll!"
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent oysters and crawtails to start. Followed up with blackened catfish and shrimp creole. Both fantastic. True Cajun cooking. First time here but we'll be back. Shout out the Elsa, our very friendly and knowledgeable server.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came here for our anniversary and had a wonderful time. We had Amanda for our server who was very helpful and nice - the staff in general seemed very friendly. We had the crab cakes which were phenomenal, and a couple specials - a steak and mahi-mahi -which were also noteworthy.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

1st the wait staff is friendly, helpful and efficient. The food was really Cajun and very good. The facility has a full bar within a well designed eye appealing dining room. This is a nice surprise in this location.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The food is very good and I was concerned because I am not a big seafood eater. I was also concerned about having real spicy food. I had a chicken dish that had some heat but not over powering so I ordered it again when I went back. One person in our party ordered a dish with a variety of sausage and seafood and he was sweating. I would check with the waiter before ordering if you are concerned. They have great carrots, the best I've ever had. I think they come with most meals.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Scott had the blackened duck breast (which was fantastic) and I had the seafood etouffee (the best I've had outside of New Orleans). Lots of great food for the price. Great atmosphere, and Elsa was the best waitress - very friendly and efficient!