All reviews loved the hot tub home away from home whirlpool suite night's sleep definitely stay here again bend cereal
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Interesting place, in that the other guy checking in while we were resembled Buffalo Bill from 'Silence of the Lambs,' (sporting a Make America Great Again t-shirt, to boot) and there appeared to be a prison bus parked outside overnight. Add in a constant smell of various ethnic foods cooking, and my hunch is there's some long-term residents staying here. Probably guys who stay there M-F to get construction work.

Still, the room was clean, the night's sleep was quiet, and it was cheap. An easy half-hour drive to Erin Hills from there.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 28, 2017

I've stayed here on work a few times and I think the price I pay is outstanding for what I get! $90 for a king suite with a hot tub is pretty unbeatable. The service isn't wonderful, but other than check in, there's not really a reason to deal with the service since I've never had issues with the rooms. The breakfast is pretty good for a hot continental breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2016

we needed a place to stay for couple of days and this was the perfect choice. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Convenient location for our needs. We were able to book with discounted rate. Breakfast had great variety of items which we could have a different choice both days. we very happy to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank daysfalls
Reviewed October 9, 2016

Good rate-
We could hear people upstairs, and beside us. The bed was comfortable. The room was ordinary and average size. I liked that they had a "comfy" chair to sit in.
Breakfast was very cold early in the morning.

Room Tip: There is no elevator: I'd recommend the 2nd floor- the rooms might be quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2016

This motel was closed a couple of years ago and upon reopening it has become a quality place to stay...nice furniture, linens, nice bathroom, and a great daily breakfast.
If you choose to stay here make sure you walk into the empty field behind the property and look over the valley behind the hotel....absolutely beautiful!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family