“Great experience.”

Fanatico
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Whitewater
Price range: US$11 - US$20
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Very good Italian food. A very large selection of delicious meals and libations. The service is outstanding. This is a great addition to Whitewater!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I love this restaurant, and recommend it. Highlights are the authentic Italian dishes created and prepared by the chef-owner who has a true passion for food - and the wonderful wine selection! I have never been disappointed and appreciate the care and high quality of the team and service. This is truly a locally-owned and run family business that brings an extra-special dining experience to Whitewater!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

The service and food were both wonderful! We had 9 and everyone loved their food! From the bruschetta to the pasta, seafood and steaks to the dessert - all were top notch! Our son is going to be a freshman at UW Whitewater in the fall and I'm sure we will be back!

1  Thank cpi123456trans
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I love going to Fanatico! The food is delicious, fresh, and affordable! One thing that really impresses me, every time we've eaten there, the owner comes out and asks how our meal is. You cannot go wrong with the restaurant!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

My boyfriend and I went to this restaurant after some friends told us about their visit. We had an awesome experience, a great waitress named Kayla, which advised us on the delious bruschetta that she loved there, and good pours for our cocktails. I had food envy, my boyfriend had the lamb chops and they were delightful. Great place to visit, casual and small, would come back again. It's always nice to see that the chef/owner loves to please his customers.