1,088 results
All reviews best westerns free breakfast outdoor pool the breakfast area yogurt room was clean would stay here again nice hotel hot tub water park passes donuts convenient location fitness center front desk staff close to downtown great place to stay off season
Reviewed May 3, 2017

We spent one night here on our way to Chicago. Great value for a very nice hotel that was fairly close to the interstate. It was the second time we stayed here, good breakfast, pool area and nice fitness center plus there is a great Chinese restaurant next door.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2017

If you don't need or want the whole indoor water park experience, this hotel is very convenient and comfortable. The room was very clean with a microwave and refrigerator. WiFi worked well. Nice indoor pool as well as an outdoor pool. The hot breakfast is the standard fare for Best Western hotels, served hot and plentiful. The location is convenient to the sights, with some restaurants conveniently located across the parking lot. The room rate could not be beat. I paid less for two nights than I would have paid for 1 at one of the waterpark hotels. I will definitely consider returning if in the Dells again.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

We stayed 4 nights. Clean facility, polite staff, fair price. Breakfast area was kept stocked and clean. Pool was excellent. We appreciated the hours, and the Adult swim hours. Spa was a added treat. I would stay there again if I return to the area. The price was very reasonable.

Reviewed April 28, 2017

The room was nice and included a refrigerator and microwave. The breakfast was good and offered a nice selection including meat, eggs, and waffles. There is a pool available although I didn't use it this time. Overall it was a great value!

Reviewed April 25, 2017

Hotel is easy to find and the staff was friendly. Rooms are clean and we generally had no issues. My son and I were offered an upgrade to a suite at no charge so basically I feel we were treated excellently. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family