Stayed with my family for 2 nights, extremely disappointed. Upon arrival, went to check in and there was a female with the nametag "Jesy" at the desk, who did not say hello, or smile, I have no idea how she got her job, very rude. The room had visible mold above the sink mirror and the light switches were filled with gunk. Carpets nasty, whole building is dated and stinks. While Jesy was the rudest, there were only one or two other employees that made eye contact, smiled and had the most basic customer service skills. Whoever is in charge of hiring these people and keeping them as employees needs to enforce basic niceties such as greetings, good byes, and maybe even a "thank you for staying with us". Unbelieveable. Went to a different hotel for the rest of our vacation. Love the Dells, but will never go to this place again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme