US$249
AscendHotels
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$113
BestWestern.com
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$142
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$109
AmericInn by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$170
US$153
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$91
Ramada by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$127
Hotels.com
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$69
Hotels.com
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$128
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$210
2,356 results
All reviewschop houseunderground tunnelall inclusive packagejunior suitethe indoor water parkgreat escapefull kitchenwisconsin riverall agesoff seasonolder kidsgreat resorttwo queen bedsa lot of funyear oldsmini golffamily vacation
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

We have only been here once before, years ago, and didn't enjoy it but we decided to try it one more time. HUGE mistake!! First, we were greeted by a very rude desk employee. Then the whole reason we chose this place, the rollercoaster waterside, was closed without any mention of that while reserving our room or while checking in. Pissed doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about that. Then in the lazy river, there were kids not in tubes and ramming into people and kicking people and the lifeguards said not a word. So we move to the hot tub...yet another huge mistake. There was a ridiculous amount of kids in there splashing around and stepping on and hitting people and blocking the stairs completely and refusing to move for people. Then there was someone with a tiny baby in there and another couple totally grinding away right in the middle of the tub. No lifeguard in sight. So we went to a waterpark hotel and spent a whole whopping hour, maybe, in there. Such a joke and I wish we would have gone somewhere else. Thankfully the room is nice enough since we are spending all our time in it instead of swimming.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ohman2boys
Becky V, Guest Relations Manager at Chula Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Ohmanboys-

We are sorry to hear about the frustrations you experienced during your stay. We will pass your comments along to our Aquatics Director and Mangement team. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

Everything we experienced at this hotel was A++++ from check in to check out. There was one elevator in the condo part of the hotel that was not working but there were other elevators located on each floor (which I found out after I walked up 4 flights of stairs). I will definately go back to the Chula Vista when visiting again.

Room Tip: I was emailed an offer to upgrade to a suite for $14 extra per night. It was worth it...
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Becky V, Guest Relations Manager at Chula Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Holly H-

Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a great stay! We are excited for your return!

Reviewed November 18, 2017

I just returned from a large group meeting at Chula Vista over 4 days. My comments seemed to be echoed but many of my colleagues.

The lighting in the rooms was very minimal to the extent that it was very difficult to see clothing in the hang up open closet and the bathroom lighting was poor and the fans are reported as very loud in a number of rooms, mine included. A number of the wall switches did not energize anything.

The water pressure in my bathroom was very low ( floor 5).

The wifi thoughout the hotel complex was virtually unusable.

The housekeeping was spotty at best- I had a wet shower mat on the floor for two days for example.

The hotel does not provide soap but instead dispensers only and as one of my colleagues said one needs to wonder who touched those before me.

The complex is confusing and spread out longitudinally so bring your walking shoes.

The staff was very friendly that was a positive; the only restaurant was ok but one morning we were handed a coffee pot with soap suds on the outside.

I will be stringy urging my group not to return there.

Jim M-

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass your comments along to our housekeeping department and mangement team. We are currently working on creating new navigational signage. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here based on a friend of our recommending the place. While the staff was friendly, there were many flaws. I called each day for service to our room while we were gone so when we'd return my 1 year old could take her nap. Each day it wasn't done! I've never stayed at an establishment that is that lax on taking care of guests. I ended up calling for trash bags and a sponge and cleaned up myself before we checked out.
The Murphy bed was rigged and extremely uncomfortable as well as the other 2 queen beds. Makes you wonder when the mattresses were rotated or even changed out!
I also had no idea that slides were shut down or attractions were unavailable until after check in. Everything was heavily doused in chlorine and we were later told that someone deficated in the hot tub. There was also green mold in places! Overall, it was a hot mess!
As a result, my children are all sick and I am too. We were so looking forward to having a fun place to go. Maybe we'll give you another try in the near future.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Christine S
Becky V, Guest Relations Manager at Chula Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Christine S-

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about the frustrations you experienced during your stay. Please check your private messages. We hope you will decide to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

First our room was only some what cleaned. When we walked in the room first thing we saw laying in the middle of the floor was a glove. How was this not vacuumed up by the cleaning staff? When we went to use the ice bucket it was half full of water. We had to wait over 90 minutes to get a new plastic bag for the bucket. We only had hand towels in the bathroom no towels or washcloths. We met up with our friends and called down to the restaurant followed the prompts on the phone to leave our order. Sent someone down to make sure they got the order. He was told they didn't have that order. He tried to give the manager the written order and was told he had to call it in. We called the first time at 6pm we finally got our food after 9pm. Then in the morning one of our disabled friends starting calling at 7:45 to have a bellhop bring her a cart so she could get her bags down to the lobby. She kept calling and calling. I went to the desk and was told the bellhop couldn't find a luggage rack to help her. I found a luggage rack and asked to have the bellhop go help her. I was very rudely told to go help her myself. Are you kidding me ?? Since when is it my job to provide customer service to your customers??? NEVER AGAIN. I belong to many Child Care Organizations I will be sharing with them and strongly encouraging them not to have any more conferences at Chula Vista.

4  Thank Christy H
Becky V, Guest Relations Manager at Chula Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Christy H-

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about the frustrations you experienced during your stay. We will pass your comments along to our Housekeeping department and management team. If you would like to further discuss your stay please do not hesitate to reach out to us at info@chulavistaresort.com or call (608)678-3119. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.