Chula Vista Resort
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$139
GardenInn.com
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$153
HIExpress.com
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$140
AmericInn by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$153
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$109
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$166
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$149
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
US$290
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$270
Cedar Lodge & Settlement(Wisconsin Dells)
US$255
2,335 results
All reviewschop houseunderground tunnelall inclusive packagebedroom condothe indoor water parkgreat escapefull kitchenwisconsin riverall agesoff seasonolder kidstwo queen bedsgreat resorta lot of funyear oldsmini golffamily vacation
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

I am actually in the room on vacation as I write this. The place is pretty good. I have a 2 bedroom condo and the space is huge and my kids love the hot tub in the room. The kitchen is nice and the two bathrooms. But the room could use updating. The carpet is nasty. There are holes and stains all over it. The towels in the rooms are so hard and small and my husband showered and his towel had a blood stain on it!

The Waterpark is nice. It’s November so we are using the indoor one. Would have been nice to know that it is under construction and some of the slides are closed. The need way more tables in the Waterpark for people to sit. The water isn’t to cold so that’s nice. The underground tunnel is super nice! Front desk lady was super nice and friendly but the rest of the employees are very stand offish and kinda rude.

I am as super disappointed in the game room! Way way smaller than I expected. Probably smallest one out of all the resorts we have stayed at. My sons are super disappointed. Not to mention the games are expensive!!! $20 would get you nothing maybe play like 5 games. And you have to have a million tickets to get anything. We may going into town for another arcade place for the kids to play.

Also this is the first resort we have stayed at that does NOT have a sweet shop! The kids are super disappointed with that. They love to stop and pick out some goodies for our trip. That was a huge shock all other resorts have that.

Overall nice place but they need to definitely update some parts of the condos. Start with the carpet. We have one more day here for the kids to play. I would come back and like to see the outdoor Waterpark in the summer.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Becky V, Guest Relations Manager at Chula Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Jennifer Q-

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoy your stay in our condos! We will pass your comments along to our mangement team. We hope to see you back this summer!

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

We have only been here once before, years ago, and didn't enjoy it but we decided to try it one more time. HUGE mistake!! First, we were greeted by a very rude desk employee. Then the whole reason we chose this place, the rollercoaster waterside, was closed without any mention of that while reserving our room or while checking in. Pissed doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about that. Then in the lazy river, there were kids not in tubes and ramming into people and kicking people and the lifeguards said not a word. So we move to the hot tub...yet another huge mistake. There was a ridiculous amount of kids in there splashing around and stepping on and hitting people and blocking the stairs completely and refusing to move for people. Then there was someone with a tiny baby in there and another couple totally grinding away right in the middle of the tub. No lifeguard in sight. So we went to a waterpark hotel and spent a whole whopping hour, maybe, in there. Such a joke and I wish we would have gone somewhere else. Thankfully the room is nice enough since we are spending all our time in it instead of swimming.

1  Thank Ohman2boys
Becky V, Guest Relations Manager at Chula Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Ohmanboys-

We are sorry to hear about the frustrations you experienced during your stay. We will pass your comments along to our Aquatics Director and Mangement team. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

Everything we experienced at this hotel was A++++ from check in to check out. There was one elevator in the condo part of the hotel that was not working but there were other elevators located on each floor (which I found out after I walked up 4 flights of stairs). I will definately go back to the Chula Vista when visiting again.

Room Tip: I was emailed an offer to upgrade to a suite for $14 extra per night. It was worth it...
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Becky V, Guest Relations Manager at Chula Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Holly H-

Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a great stay! We are excited for your return!

Reviewed November 18, 2017

I just returned from a large group meeting at Chula Vista over 4 days. My comments seemed to be echoed but many of my colleagues.

The lighting in the rooms was very minimal to the extent that it was very difficult to see clothing in the hang up open closet and the bathroom lighting was poor and the fans are reported as very loud in a number of rooms, mine included. A number of the wall switches did not energize anything.

The water pressure in my bathroom was very low ( floor 5).

The wifi thoughout the hotel complex was virtually unusable.

The housekeeping was spotty at best- I had a wet shower mat on the floor for two days for example.

The hotel does not provide soap but instead dispensers only and as one of my colleagues said one needs to wonder who touched those before me.

The complex is confusing and spread out longitudinally so bring your walking shoes.

The staff was very friendly that was a positive; the only restaurant was ok but one morning we were handed a coffee pot with soap suds on the outside.

I will be stringy urging my group not to return there.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Jim M-

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass your comments along to our housekeeping department and mangement team. We are currently working on creating new navigational signage. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here based on a friend of our recommending the place. While the staff was friendly, there were many flaws. I called each day for service to our room while we were gone so when we'd return my 1 year old could take her nap. Each day it wasn't done! I've never stayed at an establishment that is that lax on taking care of guests. I ended up calling for trash bags and a sponge and cleaned up myself before we checked out.
The Murphy bed was rigged and extremely uncomfortable as well as the other 2 queen beds. Makes you wonder when the mattresses were rotated or even changed out!
I also had no idea that slides were shut down or attractions were unavailable until after check in. Everything was heavily doused in chlorine and we were later told that someone deficated in the hot tub. There was also green mold in places! Overall, it was a hot mess!
As a result, my children are all sick and I am too. We were so looking forward to having a fun place to go. Maybe we'll give you another try in the near future.

2  Thank Christine S
Becky V, Guest Relations Manager at Chula Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Christine S-

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about the frustrations you experienced during your stay. Please check your private messages. We hope you will decide to stay with us again in the future.