Chula Vista Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Birchcliff Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
Meadowbrook Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Day's End Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
River Inn(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Bridge View Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
Parkway Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
River Road Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
Gables Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
Finch Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
2,334 results
All reviewschop houseunderground tunnelall inclusive packagebedroom condothe indoor water parkgreat escapefull kitchenwisconsin riverall agesoff seasonolder kidstwo queen bedsgreat resorta lot of funyear oldsmini golffamily vacation
Reviewed December 3, 2017

I stayed at Chula Vista for a work conference. The staff were helpful and accommodating. The rooms and conference area were clean and well organized. Staff were proactive and allowed conference guests to check in early which was much appreciated. I didn't find the typical hotel amenities worth the extra resort costs however.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Becky V, Guest Relations Manager at Chula Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

OmarMel85-

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you back next year!

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here several years ago. Our double queen room was mediocre. I was surprised that the beds were very old and uncomfortable. The middle of the bed had a dent in it. The pillows were very uncomfortable. Our door did not seem very sturdy. The room was clean at least.

Part of the water park was closed off due to repairs of welding. However those areas were not taped off so one really not to go into those areas so when someone accidentally did, life guards were constantly blowing their whistles which was annoying. Other than that the water park was nice.

We didnt eat at the resort so I have no comment on food.

We did stop at Starbucks and the gal working was very nice and helpful as we hadnt ordered drinks there before.

I did noticed that we walked past several employees...5 to be exact in the hallways during our 2 night stay. Only 1 even looked at us and said hello.

Not sure that we would come again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Becky V, Guest Relations Manager at Chula Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2017

1971wiel-

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass your comments along to our management team and housekeeping department. If you would like to further discuss your stay please do not hesitate to reach out to us at info@chulavistaresort.com or (608)678-3119. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

I am actually in the room on vacation as I write this. The place is pretty good. I have a 2 bedroom condo and the space is huge and my kids love the hot tub in the room. The kitchen is nice and the two bathrooms. But the room could use updating. The carpet is nasty. There are holes and stains all over it. The towels in the rooms are so hard and small and my husband showered and his towel had a blood stain on it!

The Waterpark is nice. It’s November so we are using the indoor one. Would have been nice to know that it is under construction and some of the slides are closed. The need way more tables in the Waterpark for people to sit. The water isn’t to cold so that’s nice. The underground tunnel is super nice! Front desk lady was super nice and friendly but the rest of the employees are very stand offish and kinda rude.

I am as super disappointed in the game room! Way way smaller than I expected. Probably smallest one out of all the resorts we have stayed at. My sons are super disappointed. Not to mention the games are expensive!!! $20 would get you nothing maybe play like 5 games. And you have to have a million tickets to get anything. We may going into town for another arcade place for the kids to play.

Also this is the first resort we have stayed at that does NOT have a sweet shop! The kids are super disappointed with that. They love to stop and pick out some goodies for our trip. That was a huge shock all other resorts have that.

Overall nice place but they need to definitely update some parts of the condos. Start with the carpet. We have one more day here for the kids to play. I would come back and like to see the outdoor Waterpark in the summer.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Becky V, Guest Relations Manager at Chula Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Jennifer Q-

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoy your stay in our condos! We will pass your comments along to our mangement team. We hope to see you back this summer!

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

We have only been here once before, years ago, and didn't enjoy it but we decided to try it one more time. HUGE mistake!! First, we were greeted by a very rude desk employee. Then the whole reason we chose this place, the rollercoaster waterside, was closed without any mention of that while reserving our room or while checking in. Pissed doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about that. Then in the lazy river, there were kids not in tubes and ramming into people and kicking people and the lifeguards said not a word. So we move to the hot tub...yet another huge mistake. There was a ridiculous amount of kids in there splashing around and stepping on and hitting people and blocking the stairs completely and refusing to move for people. Then there was someone with a tiny baby in there and another couple totally grinding away right in the middle of the tub. No lifeguard in sight. So we went to a waterpark hotel and spent a whole whopping hour, maybe, in there. Such a joke and I wish we would have gone somewhere else. Thankfully the room is nice enough since we are spending all our time in it instead of swimming.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ohman2boys
Becky V, Guest Relations Manager at Chula Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Ohmanboys-

We are sorry to hear about the frustrations you experienced during your stay. We will pass your comments along to our Aquatics Director and Mangement team. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

Everything we experienced at this hotel was A++++ from check in to check out. There was one elevator in the condo part of the hotel that was not working but there were other elevators located on each floor (which I found out after I walked up 4 flights of stairs). I will definately go back to the Chula Vista when visiting again.

Room Tip: I was emailed an offer to upgrade to a suite for $14 extra per night. It was worth it...
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Becky V, Guest Relations Manager at Chula Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Holly H-

Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a great stay! We are excited for your return!