“Breakfast”
Review of Great Karoo

Great Karoo
Ranked #39 of 196 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

Group of 6 for breakfast cost about $118.00 with tip. We thought it was worth it. It had a great variety and it was good food. I enjoyed the smoked salmon and the omelette station. The kids liked the French toast and all the bacon they could eat. It was my husbands birthday and they all came out sung to him with a big cupcake. The staff was friendly!

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

What a great breakfast buffet! Nice variety, friendly, polite and professional staff. I think there is something for everyone from vegetarians to meat lovers. Our entire family really enjoyed the meal. Thank you to all hard working employees to make our experience so pleasant!

Reviewed December 22, 2017

The breakfast buffet was wonderful. My Grandkids and I found a large variety of food. There first time for crepes, now they want me to learn how to make them :).

Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

I wanted to love this breakfast, because it looks amazing. Great variety of food from crepes, pancakes, waffles, to many varieties of eggs (including omelette station) and even carved ham and steak. My only issue was that because it was a slow morning (Friday) the food sat out a long time without much need for replenishing. So, pancakes were dried out, cheese was dry, waffles were hard. If it was busy and food was moving, it probably would have been very good, unfortunately it wasn't. A little pricey at $18 per person, used $40 dining credit from hotel package and still had to pay another $40+ with tip for my family of four. If everything was fresh, I would have been okay with the price.

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

The price is comparable to any higher end buffet. It is a tourist town so you have to expect that. We found the Breakfast buffet to be great. Enough selection and food was replaced often enough that nothing was dried out. My husband raved about the omelet. Overall we would definitely be back.