“Tommy Barlett”

Add it.
Tommy Bartlett Concessions
Ranked #98 of 196 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed August 30, 2017

The Tommy Bartlett show was amazing. I will defoinatley go back again and I would love to bring our Grandchildren someday. The Concessions was very good with a lot of variety.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

lots for little price. Got more nachos and cheese then I ever got anywhere else. People there are also very nice and friendly

Reviewed July 30, 2017

We attended the show. The prices of the concession stand were reasonable I thought. We had the ice cream cones. They were huge and good. The popcorn was good also

Reviewed April 11, 2017

The Bartlett Show is a classic Dells experience. Overall to best experience the show like any good production would include a trip to the snack concessions. Good concessions include popcorn and the nachos are good. Although, come prepared because the trip to the concessions will cost a pretty penny.

Reviewed August 18, 2016

We saw the Tommy Bartlett show, and part of the entertainment were the people selling concessions! Very fun, friendly, and FUNNY! The concessions are good - kids loved the popcorn, and I loved the cotton candy! The prices were not as high as I would expect - definitely not as high as concessions at a Chicago sports stadium!