All reviews room was clean yogurt hard boiled eggs overnight stay free breakfast make your own waffles front desk lady hot tub shower curtain water pressure outdoor pool definitely stay here again very nice hotel enjoyed our stay refrigerator and microwave stayed one night flat screen tv
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Other then the $40 extra charge I was not told about when making the reservation this hotel was comfortable and clean. I would stay again for the price i paid. They do need to keep the outside pool a little cleaner. But the inside one was great. The beds were comfy and the rooms where clean.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank knutsen917
Reviewed September 9, 2018

I stayed here few month ago, and stayed again in September for business purpose. Wisconsin Dells is loaded with people, and so are the hotels, hard to sleep during the night. I am always given the suite room in the back building with two queen beds and a separate king bed room with a skyview, I just love it. No matter, how many people in the hotel, this room is quiet and fomfortable for me. This hotel is not a greatest hotel in the world but quiet and service is just great from the staff. I recommend this hotel for those who want the quiet night in Wisconsin Dells.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 9, 2018

My Kids and I stayed at this hotel after leaving a MTO resort in the area due to it being rundown. The staff here were wonderful, friedndly and so helpful. They helped us out and turned what could have been a really stressful situation into something convenient by upgrading our room to three beds - 2 queen and 1 king suite. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you want spacious , nicely clean rooms, and an overall great accomodation.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Funeral Visit- Enire hotel was clean, the staff was frindly and helpful during our entire stay. Manager was so nice lets us use breakfast room to get toether, printed me direction and other docs needed towards our gathering. I was so glad to stay with such a nice staff. We felt warm hospitality at Baymont.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2018

There's not enough words for Josh.Highly prejudicial. No respect for women.He talks over the customer. If the customer has to talk louder than him because he can't seem to let the other person finish a sentence, he calls the police on the guest. He says he feels threatened. There was no threat, there wasn't any yelling. Just a bit more than him as.."would! You! Please! Let me finish my sentence."He instigates all this and calls the police right in front of the guest's child.The police arrived and told him that they do not get involved. Therefore, Josh also wasted the tax dollars of the citizens and took the police away from something more important they could have been doing.Josh was absolutely horrible!Who calls the police when, clearly even your witness sees and hears, how intimidating Josh was being towards a woman... it was very scary and horrible.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Baymont Inn & S... W, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Dear Guest, Thanks for staying with us and your feedback. On behalf of entire staff, we apologize for inconvenience. We do not allow cats in our hotel, and matter of fact you did not want to pay for your cats either. We had to call the police as you did not want to leave the desk and were yelling at our staff, we had to call the police to calm you down and to protect other guests interests in the hotel. I understand your frustration but that was the right thing to do to calm the situation at the cost of tax money, and that is what you wanted us to do also. Once again thanks for staying with us and sorry for inconvenience it got caused because we do not allow cats in our hotel.

Thanks, Management