“Always a disappointment”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #31 of 197 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Description: At HuHot you are the master of your destiny. Create your own unlimited stir fry by choosing from our vast selection of meats, noodles, vegetables and Asian-inspired sauces. Then watch as your creation is cooked to perfection on our grill of epic proportions. Our all-you-can-eat food line means you can try something new each time. Go spicy or go mild, go healthy or go wild. Go all out!
Reviewed August 7, 2018

First off...HuHot is one of my top 3 favorite places to get food!! BUT the one in the wisconsin dells is horrible. I have been there 3 times since they open and 7 times to the madison one because madison is consitant and delicious...All 3 times I was at the wisconsin dells hu hot it was not a good experience.
1st time they didnt have any beef or chicken out (waited over 20 min), and this is the only meat I will eat, so that was annoying. Also, our waitress never brought us our 2nd thing of rice, and we had to go find her to get our bill. Mind you there were a total of 6 tables being used...
2nd time we went the cooks combined my husbands & my bowls even though they were separated, so to be nice, my husband ate it, but I had to go back, AND they didnt have enough beef for me to fill a different bowl
3rd and final time, we wait 16 minutes for our waitress to come and get our drink order before we got up and just started getting food. Finally when we were eating, she came by to get our drink order and get us rice.
So inconsistent with food and service.

Reviewed July 27, 2018

I love this place! so delicious! you go up, put all your raw items in a bowl, you can create your own sauce/flavor ( I love tons of garlic) and bring it up to the thing where they cook it. you can go up multiple times, so your plates will always be different. so so so good. fast service. our waiter was AMAZING! I can't remember his name. tall skinny African American kid. give that guy a raise!

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Food was great. Chefs were great. Waiter was super friendly...in a good way. Very happy with the entire experience.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

We brought some newbies here for an awesome meal! We love HuHot Mongolian Grill and putting our own food together. We helped some friends through the process and taught them how to get it done. They started small, but with HuHot, you can go back and try something different the second time around which they did a couple of times. The waitress was wonderful. We had a pretty large group and she was there for us with a smile every step of the way. The cooks were pretty entertaining as well. Excellent food, excellent service!

1  Thank Michelle V
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Food was great! Great customer service! You get to choose whatever you like from the buffet selection all "raw" choose the veggies and meats you like put your sauce all in a bowl then they cook it for you. Our server including all service crew was very good we came at a very busy time but we still got a great customer service. We will be back here for sure! :) thank you hu hot for a great experience!
-eat all you can
-white rice is free
-your meal comes with soup or salad try the asian salad its very good!
-bring some cash to also tip the guys who cooks the food
-order smores for dessert you get to make it your self on your table they provide a small flame. Smores Not recommended if you have really young kids.

If youre in dells area and your hungry go now to huhot! I bet my life you will like the food and the experience!