“Great food and atmosphere”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #31 of 197 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Description: At HuHot you are the master of your destiny. Create your own unlimited stir fry by choosing from our vast selection of meats, noodles, vegetables and Asian-inspired sauces. Then watch as your creation is cooked to perfection on our grill of epic proportions. Our all-you-can-eat food line means you can try something new each time. Go spicy or go mild, go healthy or go wild. Go all out!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the food selection. Staff was really friendly. Cooks at the grill we're really fun. Everything was very clean and the food bar was well-stocked.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed November 3, 2018

We went to a HuHot years ago in Montana, and when I saw this one, I just had to go there again. We ordered a bowl where you go and pick out your raw meats, veggies, sauces and then they cook it for you on a large grill. I like that there are so many sauces to choose from. I'm not sure if you are allowed to go back for a second portion, we were in a hurry, but check to see if it is possible.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

It's a typical Hu Hot but the difference was the staff. They were friendly and engaging. And of course the food is great as always. You can find a buy one get one 50% off coupon at kiosks around the Dells too.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

We stopped for a late lunch and it was Great. Like a buffet it is all you can eat. Unlike a buffet it is made fresh in front of you -- Fast too. All of the staff members were friendly.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. I would go here every week if my husband would let me but we got at least once a month. My family is a huge spicy can so this is perfect to get my spicy noodle fix.

Date of visit: August 2018