“An Italian Delight”

Ranked #15 of 197 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub is locally owned and operated with a commitment to using the freshest ingredients in our scratch kitchen. We serve 14 World-class Wisconsin brewed beers and 4 gourmet sodas on tap from Sprecher Brewery in addition to a full-bar with our own imaginative specialty cocktails. Sprecher's is a great place for business lunches, family dinners, special events and great happy hours. We feature plenty of dining space for groups of all sizes with private dining rooms available as well.
Reviewed October 19, 2018

Put Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub on your must 'eat here' list when you visit Wisconsin Dells. Great salad, rolls and entre. Enjoy!

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,198)

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Ive been to the brewery in Milwaukee so I assumed great beer and food would be at the restaurant. WRONG. It was all frozen food “warmed” up at best. Spent $70 for the five of us a massive waste of money. The service was okay.

Date of visit: October 2018
JimmyCaparelli, General Manager at Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. I am truly sorry to hear that your experience was sub par. Please contact me at your convenience as I would like to learn more about your experience and see what we can do to make things right by you.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

This was our least favorite dining experience during our week long stay in the Dells. Food was lukewarm at best, and not very tasty. Neither my wife nor myself finished our meals. Service was average at best. Would not eat here again.

Date of visit: September 2018

Thank you for the review. I am very sorry to hear that your dining experience wasn't up to Sprecher standards. I would like to learn more about where we fell short and make it right with you. Please feel free at your convenience to contact me at the restaurant with your concerns as I would love to have a chance to earn your patronage back.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Octoberfest chicken was a fried piece of thin chicken smothered in room temperature gravy. So salty I still had the taste of it in my mouth an hour later. Unbussed tables next to us for our whole meal. My wife's pizza was marginally better. Really disappointed. Btw, service wasn't any better.

Date of visit: September 2018

I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your experience here at Sprecher's. We strive hard to make sure that everyone receives the best possible service and food quality. I would love for a chance to hear more about the service you received and see what we can do to remedy the situation.

Reviewed September 28, 2018

Family restaurant with a German base. Wide menu; large portions. I appreciated the Schnitzel being a little more seasoned than the average German fare. Particularly enjoyed their home made beer and cream soda.