My family and I were here over the Easter weekend. Everything looks just like the photo. The hotel really does need to be updated. When we first walked into the room it was really cold so I went over to turn on the heat and the knob fell off and one side was missing a knob all together. I immediately felt that I wanted my money back because it did not look like much to begin with. I called down and the lady at the front desk Jody offered to move us to another room. We stayed because my husband was already taking a nap. Later on when giving my girls a bath I saw a piece of black stuff coming out of the overflow which grossed me out beyond words. I notified the office and they made a note for housekeeping to clean it. They tried to make my stay a happy one and resolve all problems. My children loved it and the pools were perfect for my 4 and five year old. The hot tubs were very hot and comfortable for my taste. We had a junior suite and the couch was worn down in the springs and had not been cleaned under the cushions. The beds felt cheap and the pillows were thin as were the towels. To my surprise me feet were not dirty from walking on the carpet. When I sat on the toilet the toilet did seem to make that noise like it was not bolted down well. I think the hotel over all was taken care of though. I paid $109. for a family of four during the weekend. I would stay again in spite of the bad because they tried to right what was wrong. It was a pretty quiet except for the club on the right side of the building you can hear the music. We would probably stay again because of the wonderful pool area made for the little ones and the wonderful hot tubs. Most importantly because Jody at the office took care of what ever my complaint was and it was handed to the person in the morning and taken care of. I am aware it cost to update and maybe they will sooner than later but as long at our room is very clean and my kids enjoy it I will stay again. All the common areas are clean and all entrances are locked. There are vending machines but no place inside to buy food. There are places that deliver but in the dells everything is high priced. The people hear do care and want you to have a good experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "NOAH'S ARK WATERPARK TICKETS"."FREE"Indoor Amenities◾Blue Dolphin Lagoon Waterpark Complete with 4 Slides (Kids Size)◾2 Half Tube Sea Shell Slides◾Water Spouting Sea Life with Coral Reef Jets◾Activities Galore in the Shallow Waterpark Wading Pool◾Whirlpool◾Large L-shaped Indoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Chute Dolphin Slide◾Toddler Pool◾Twin Whirlpools◾Sauna◾Game RoomOutdoor Amenities◾Large Outdoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Slide◾Purple Dinosaur Slide◾Water Basketball◾Grand Waterfall◾Picnic Tables & Grills ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Agoda so you can book your Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Marquis Resort Hotel And Suites
- Grand Marquis Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Grand Marquis Wisconsin Dells