“great price and friendly”

Mt. Olympus Villages
Ranked #60 of 72 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Peoria, Arizona
“great price and friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2011

the employees are very friendly and helpful. The price is really great with the location of the this hotel right in the center of the wisconsin dells.You can walk to any place you want. This was a family of 4 vacation will be back for sure!
Thanks for the great memories.Thank you , Thank you!

Room Tip: comfortable beds and clean rooms
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank greatime6945

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2011

Went to Wisconsin dells with my family and had a great time. A big part of it was because of the new concord inn. I had made a reservation after surfing there webpage. For a weekend in April. When we arrived the kids fell in love with the indoor pool immediately. The front desk staff was very kind and helpful. We didn't even know it but for the.great price we already had. We got free waterpark passes too. And to add to it they gave us a.coupon book that really saved us almost $350 an a lot of popular attractions in the dells. We got to our room, it was pretty standard but clean, that is very important. Not much negative to say except maybe a little updating in the rooms but I was happy.

• Stayed April 2011
1 Thank vacahqppy
Madison, Wisconsin
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2011

I have not stayed at this hotel yet. I called and made reservations for my sister in laws birthday and asked the guy to email me my confirmation and have yet to receive it. I called last week. Also I was looking online and saw that the family style room with a pull out couch says the same price as the 2 queen bed room so I called this morning to upgrade the room and the guy that answered told me that the room is actually more than listed on the website and was very rude about it. Also just an FYI when making reservations that there is a $10 cancellation fee if you cancel at any time before your trip. I can't remember but I think it's the cost of the first night stay if you cancel with in 72 hours.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Wisconsin Dells hotels

Des Moines, Iowa, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2010

My husband and I were in the Dells this past weekend, (Nov 5-6) and were looking for a nice, quiet, affordable, clean hotel to stay at. We also really wanted a good HOT hot tub to relax in. When we arrived at the New Concord Inn we were greeted by two young gentlemen, they let us check out the hot tub and room prior to actually paying for it. We liked what we saw with the HUGE indoor pool and an actual HOT hot tub. We decided to get the King bedroom which was a decent sized room with a king sized bed. Pricing for the room was very fair for being the off season in the dells.The room was very clean and smelled fresh. The big flat screen tv gave it a nice touch too. We got settled in the room quickly and put on our bathing suits to go to the hot tub and relax for the rest of the night. All in all I really do not have any regrets choosing this place and don't see what other reviewers are complaining about. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anybody but more so families because of the huge indoor pool. And play Park

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
4 Thank marley_moines
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2010

Stayed one night here on the way to Chicago. We came during the off-season. I think there may have been one or two other guests there besides us.
We arrived quite late, but about 1/2 hour before they closed the indoor pool area. The person at the front desk is very friendly. They had the lights off in the pool area to save electricity, but they were willing to turn things on for us. We didn't swim until the next morning. We asked for late checkout and they were wiling to let us check out at 12:30 pm.
The place is very large. I think it would be a great place for family reunions! There is an outdoor pool, but, of course, we did not use it because it was closed for the season. The online pictures of the indoor pool don't do it justice. The indoor pool play area is quite a treat for children up to about 7 or 8 years old! The larger pool for older people is also quite nice with shallow areas on both ends and a deeper area (a little more than 5 feet deep) in the middle. My only criticism was that the bottom surface of both the kids' and adults' pools was granulated--it was easy to get an abrasion if your body grazed the bottom.
There are three water slides. Two are for small children. A larger one would be fun even for adults. There is also an indoor hot-tub, a shower beside pool and two billiards tables (which take $1.00 in quarters for a game of eight-ball). The pool tables did not have cues for children or a bridge cue, but perhaps they will add those later.
There was no restaurant in the hotel, but they offered free coffee and tea any time of day or night. There were plenty of coupons for nearby restaurants--many of which offered delivery. Across the street, there was a Native American museum, I believe, and an interactive science exhibit. We did not go to the hotel to do activities in the Dells, but I think the location is very good for people during the tourist season.
The rooms were clean, but not very fancy. They did have free Wifi internet. The beds were firm and we slept well. The heating was a bit noisy at night, however. The bathroom included a small tub--not enough for an adult to lay down in. The quality of the room was like staying in an inexpensive tourist cabin in the mountains.
Overall, our kids loved this place, even though we didn't stay very long. We had the pool to ourselves. The staff were very nice. I think it was a great deal for the price!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank Asiantraveler84
Park Falls, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2010

My friends and I recently stayed here for our Girl's Getaway in the Dells. Every year, we make T-Shirts with our silly nicknames on them, and wear them out to our favorite taverns - it's been our tradition since we were fresh out of college! In years past, the management was rude, and we were treated like trifling tourists, but we continued to go back since it has always been in our price range. This year, however, when we returned, we were welcomed by a young gentleman who was beyond charming. He was so friendly, and would call us by the goofy name on our shirt when he saw us in passing. I was impressed by the time he spent engaging with the guests, and I could tell he really loves being at this establishment. I would recommend this hotel for anyone who appreciates outstanding customer service!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends
3 Thank PackerFan4Life
Chennai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2010

Liked the hotel for its cleanliness and convenient rooms. The size of the rooms are just right. Staffs are very cooperative. True value for money. All famous attractions of Wisconsin Dells are within walking distance. You can enjoy this hotel in both summer and winter times.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple