“Great Selections and Taste!”
Review of Pizza Pub

Pizza Pub
Ranked #22 of 196 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Daily All You Can Eat Lunch Buffet, 50 Item Soup and Salad Bar, Free Delivery and Carry Out, Online Ordering, Large Groups Welcome!
Reviewed July 10, 2017

This isn't your ordinary Pizza place. They have pizza, but a pretty full menu of all other family restaurant things as well. Plus, they have as good a salad bar as you'll find outside of Sweet Tomatoes. We go for the salad bar by itself. Lots of options, well displayed. And home made soups. At least two kinds each day. They have a buffet that includes the massive soup/salad bar plus several kinds of their very delicious pizza, spaghetti with meat sauce you serve to yourself, and garlic bread. It's great for families with kids. Additionally, they have a full bar, so something for all ages. If you're visiting the Dells area, this is a very nice stop for all ages. Very clean too!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,323)

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here and it was average at best. Pizza crust was awful, but sauce, cheese and toppings sort of made up for it. Our server was great though and prices weren't bad.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

The only reason I have one star is because there isn't a lower option. Within 30 minutes I've got one kid sick in the bathroom and the rest of us pretty dissatisfied. We ordered standard Italian fare, Chicken Alfredo, Tortellini and Mostaccolli a salad bar and I had grilled pork and vegetables. I promise you everything I ate came out of a can. Canned gravy on canned potatoes served with canned corn next to two sirloin pork chops. Best I can say is the chops were properly cooked, not dry or tough. They have never heard of seasoning however. Ok pork chops are not an Italian specialty, let's move to the things that are. The Alfredo was a joke. It was water thin and flavorless. The tortellini had a similar white flavorless sauce. The mostaccolli was just a mess in general. Cheese was used to try and cover the sins of the cook however that to failed. To top everything off I got chocolate mine that taste like bath cleaner smells and they charged me $75 for the experience. They had a picture of Aaron Rodgers at the front, they must have told him they would make him eat the food unless he took the picture. This was the worst hospital food you ever had and might put you there after eating it.

Reviewed July 6, 2017

We had dinner here one night we were in the dells and the food was excellent we had the pizza pasta and salads and everything was top notch!

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Food was awesome as was our server. The hostess was crap. I work in food service & if I treated people the way she did I would be fired.